Merry Christmas to all...

The noble Order of the Knights of Jubal traces its origins back to the Year Two Thousand A.D., when a group of distinguished persons of good and true character, founded the order to promote chivalry and honour. The order takes its name from our leader, Alexander Jubal McRae, who on two (so far) occasions has been seriously injured, in one case fatally, defending an innocent woman from attackers.

Moderators: Jamie, Greg

Postby BandMan2K on Thu Dec 13, 2001 5:06 am

Hey everyone. I figured i'd start this thread to get all of your attentions. I'm going to be offline for three weeks starting tonight, so I'm wishing you all a Merry Christmas, New Year, Yule, all that and more. Hopefully the spirit of the holidays will work for all and try to put a damper on the things going on this year. However, you all should be prepared for another innundation of things about 9/11 as bad as day 1.<P>Oh well, all of you take care and I'll see you all again about Jan. 7<P><P>------------------
Sir Howard Seelye, KI:
Order of the Knights of Jubal (PIQE)<P>"Anime.... Crack is Cheaper"
---begin CRFH!!! code---
F U+ IRC+ R RM--- H PSL++ FW S FR- WB- GN++ AI++ D&M BR- RPG+ FDS-- BSL N P+++ W++ I+ E
---end CRFH!!! code---
BandMan2K
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Silver Adept on Thu Dec 13, 2001 7:45 am

Although I will not be disappearing totally off the face of the earth, my access will likely be restricted to dailup, and infrequently at that, starting next Tuesday. <P>So, Happy Holidays (which means all of those fun religious and secular holidays within the span of time that I'm gone (including Solstices, Agnostica, all the non-mainstreams as well as the mainstreams...) to everyone. Enjoy yourselves and try to forget about the disheartening problems for whatever day you celebrate on...
Silver Adept
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby TKarrde98 on Thu Dec 13, 2001 8:09 am

For me, it'll be happy wedding day, since my friend is getting married on the 26th and I'm hosting the best man and maid of honor, for whom the bride and groom were in reverse roles this summer, and I'll be a groomsman.<P>Forget commercialized versions of all the holidays. I'm going to have a special time in a somewhat unique way!
TKarrde98
Keenspot Despot

Return to Eqvites Ivbalis, Order of the Knights of Jubal