Locations, people?

The noble Order of the Knights of Jubal traces its origins back to the Year Two Thousand A.D., when a group of distinguished persons of good and true character, founded the order to promote chivalry and honour. The order takes its name from our leader, Alexander Jubal McRae, who on two (so far) occasions has been seriously injured, in one case fatally, defending an innocent woman from attackers.

Moderators: Jamie, Greg

Postby TheSarahLady on Sun Nov 03, 2002 4:17 pm

I have been away from the main forum far too long I am afraid, and sorrowful that it took a tragedy to bring me back here (I keep up while I can and do my best to keep my oath though) and I am located in Central NY USA (Utica NY to be exact)
~Sarah Beth Douglass CI<P>"Legends can be now and forever, teaching us to Love for Goodness sake"
TheSarahLady
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Darth Paradox on Sun Nov 03, 2002 6:44 pm

TheSarahLady wrote:I have been away from the main forum far too long I am afraid, and sorrowful that it took a tragedy to bring me back here (I keep up while I can and do my best to keep my oath though) and I am located in Central NY USA (Utica NY to be exact)

Welcome back, no matter the circumstance.

Are you planning on going to Genericon in January? (held at the RPI campus, if you didn't know...) It's pretty neat, and they had all sorts of webcomic artists there last year - Josh Phillips, Jeff Darlington, Jon Rosenberg, Matt Milligan (if I got the name right - the guy that does Lost and Found), Nick Yu, and at least a few others...
Darth Paradox
Keenspot Despot

Postby zodo on Mon Nov 04, 2002 11:51 pm

I'm originally from Syracuse, and will be coming in to visit family in December. Probably wouldn't be able to make it to that convention however, since I don't have that much vacation time.

-Zodo, CI
zodo
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Montrose on Fri Nov 22, 2002 4:41 pm

I'm currently in New Orleans, LA, but I make regular rounds to Dallas, Texas and Lubbock, Texas.
Nathan Webb, CI

"If you have to choose between the lesser of two evils, you're not chunked up high enough."
Montrose
Junior Keenspotter

Postby ff0ecaf on Sun Nov 24, 2002 2:18 pm

Schererville, Indiana, (between Chicago and Gary) but I go to school at Ball State, in Muncie, Indiana.
ff0ecaf
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Mistrunner on Sat Dec 21, 2002 11:06 pm

I'm in Arlington, Washington. That's a wee bit north of Everett, which is north of Seattle by about an hour, depending on traffic. But I've also lived in a few other places in Washington, in Los Angeles, CA when I was little, and in Columbus, NE. You'll also find me in Nashville, TN visiting my dad or in Indianapolis, IN visiting my gf. (though much less than I'd like) I've even visited relatives in Florida, and have friends all over the danged US.

Ironically, despite all of this travel, I have yet to go outside of the country, save for 2 brief trips to Canada.

Why post all of this? Well, if I don't live near you, I might have at some point. :)

Tony
Mistrunner
Junior Keenspotter

Postby pawnman on Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:23 pm

I'm from Dayton, OH, just like Oswald. I go to Wright State University and I actually live in Fairborn.
Remember always the Rede: Harm None. Remember always the threefold rule.
pawnman
Junior Keenspotter

Postby pdragonpath on Thu Apr 24, 2003 5:47 pm

hi, I'm Justin. I live in Tustin, California,USA,Earth,Sol Sysstem,Milky Way Galexy,....that's as far as I can go I hope you can find me.
Life, you just can't wait 'till it's over
-Justin CI, Knights of Jubal.
pdragonpath
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Fr on Thu Apr 24, 2003 6:35 pm

I guess I might as well reply too.

I live in La Prairie, a small town right on the South Shore of Montr
Fr
Fr
Junior Keenspotter

Previous

Return to Eqvites Ivbalis, Order of the Knights of Jubal