I swear the following

The noble Order of the Knights of Jubal traces its origins back to the Year Two Thousand A.D., when a group of distinguished persons of good and true character, founded the order to promote chivalry and honour. The order takes its name from our leader, Alexander Jubal McRae, who on two (so far) occasions has been seriously injured, in one case fatally, defending an innocent woman from attackers.

Moderators: Jamie, Greg

Postby revdan on Fri Jul 13, 2001 8:59 am

I, Daniel P. Means, hereby pledge myself to uphold the codes of this order. I solemnly vow to protect others even unto mine own death, to hold the rights of all beings above mine own and to serve them with mercy and justice as is the right of all, and to do these things holding my honour and that of my noble fellows above all else. <P>------------------
Rev. Daniel P. Means, D.D., Ph.D., KCStI
revdan
Junior Keenspotter

Postby BandMan2K on Sun Jul 15, 2001 9:48 am

Welcome revden. You sort of snuck by us. We have a Pledge Oaths Here thread, but it's still acceptable. As a Knight of the Order of Jubal, I hereby welcome you into the order and impart upon you the title of Companion. You may affix the letters CI to the end of your name to signify you as a companion and you will be added to the roster asap. <P>Welcome again Rev.<P>------------------
Sir Howard Seelye, KI:
Order of the Knights of Jubal (PIQE)<P>"Don't go getting me angry... not if you value your life!!"
Duo Maxwell, Gundam Wing<P>---begin CRFH!!! code---
F U+ IRC+ R RM--- H PSL++ FW S FR- WB- GN++ AI++ D&M BR- RPG- FDS-- BSL N P+++ W++ I+ E
---end CRFH!!! code---
BandMan2K
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby BandMan2K on Mon Jul 16, 2001 9:03 am

Oh, and you might need to take the oath again in the Pledge Oaths Here thread so that we can keep track.<P>Thanks again Rev<P>------------------
Sir Howard Seelye, KI:
Order of the Knights of Jubal (PIQE)<P>"Don't go getting me angry... not if you value your life!!"
Duo Maxwell, Gundam Wing<P>---begin CRFH!!! code---
F U+ IRC+ R RM--- H PSL++ FW S FR- WB- GN++ AI++ D&M BR- RPG- FDS-- BSL N P+++ W++ I+ E
---end CRFH!!! code---
BandMan2K
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Eqvites Ivbalis, Order of the Knights of Jubal