proof for a new member

The noble Order of the Knights of Jubal traces its origins back to the Year Two Thousand A.D., when a group of distinguished persons of good and true character, founded the order to promote chivalry and honour. The order takes its name from our leader, Alexander Jubal McRae, who on two (so far) occasions has been seriously injured, in one case fatally, defending an innocent woman from attackers.

Moderators: Jamie, Greg

Postby Jesster on Sun May 20, 2001 4:34 am

Question: What constitutes proof for elevation to Knighthood? I have so far as I have looked found no good definition for what one must do to achieve that great honor. Can one use membership in other orders to validate the candidacy for the auspicious order of Knighthood? I anxiously await the wisdom of the conclave.<P>Jesster CI of the Eqvites Ivbalis, Order of the Knights of Jubal, brother of the Chi<P>------------------
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." -Gildor Inglorion
Jesster
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Sekhmet on Mon May 21, 2001 2:16 am

My questions are:<P>Who do we refer any articles/etc to?
What sort of articles/etc do we forward?
Do we have to do deeds of immense propartion, or can it be an award citation?
Can it be an article being something we have written?<P>I ask this primarily because I have been published many times in a Latin-language publication, yet never bother to send in my awards to the newspapers. Can I just forward my pieces?<P>And may I forward a r
Sekhmet
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Josh the Aspie on Mon May 21, 2001 3:52 am

Perhaps referal to a news paper artical, or a scan of an award ciritificate granted for extrodinary service to the community. Several of my class mates have been in news paper articals for service in past years.
Josh the Aspie
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Josh the Aspie on Mon May 21, 2001 4:47 am

*reads a thread farther down* never mind.
Josh the Aspie
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Eqvites Ivbalis, Order of the Knights of Jubal