Honorary Membership

The noble Order of the Knights of Jubal traces its origins back to the Year Two Thousand A.D., when a group of distinguished persons of good and true character, founded the order to promote chivalry and honour. The order takes its name from our leader, Alexander Jubal McRae, who on two (so far) occasions has been seriously injured, in one case fatally, defending an innocent woman from attackers.

Moderators: Jamie, Greg

Postby Ravenswing on Wed May 16, 2001 8:34 am

Hello, and bright blessings...<P>What do people think about having another catagory of membership in this Chivalric Knighthood?
Members of this rank would be people nominated by other members, who exemplify all that we stand for. The nominees could be media figures, politicians, or even the guy next door. People whom we wish to recognise as role models. People who publicly live the vows we embrace.
I think it would be a nice way to show new members and site visitors exactly what we are striving for...<P>Ravenswing<P>------------------
"If I should die before I wake,
How many ravens would my soul make?" - Gaia Consort
Ravenswing
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Silver Adept on Wed May 16, 2001 9:16 am

We have an idea behind that. We're thinking of putting up a part where we show off characters and people who exhibit consistent chivalrous behavior. They will be used as examples of what we want to see and do in the world.
Silver Adept
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Eqvites Ivbalis, Order of the Knights of Jubal