Gentlemen, To Arms!

The noble Order of the Knights of Jubal traces its origins back to the Year Two Thousand A.D., when a group of distinguished persons of good and true character, founded the order to promote chivalry and honour. The order takes its name from our leader, Alexander Jubal McRae, who on two (so far) occasions has been seriously injured, in one case fatally, defending an innocent woman from attackers.

Moderators: Jamie, Greg

Postby BandMan2K on Thu Mar 22, 2001 6:14 am

I need all your help! <P>A co-worker of mine is trying to find ways to stop a "parasite" of a man. He's used 2 women against each other and seems to owe at least 4 of them around 50 grand.<P>HE MUST BE STOPPED AT ANY COST!!!!<P>I was thinking about doing him in in the proper military fashion, but this guy is good and very sneaky. I need your help.<P>As members of the Order of the Knights of Jubal, this low-life scum is defaming everything we stand for. I need to stop him but i need your input<P>Anything is welcome and let me know of anything.
BandMan2K
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby TheSarahLady on Thu Mar 22, 2001 12:59 pm

*raises eyebrows* GentleMEN??<P>Anyway, more information on the situation would be needed before I personally could make any judgement on it what so ever. At first glance however you seem to be right about him being a creep.<P>------------------
~Sarah Beth Douglass CI<P>"If we shadows have offended, Think but this and all is mended, That you have but slumbered here while these visions did appear, and all this weak and idle scene, no more yielding than a dream" ~Robin Goodfellow (Puck)
TheSarahLady
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Silver Adept on Fri Mar 23, 2001 4:53 am

More information is necessary to make an action. <P>------------------
Sir Alexander, KI Eqvites Ivbalis, Snufficus Magus Argentus.
Initial suggestor of name Order of Jubal. Probi Immotiqve Este!
Was in #crfh at the start of the New Millenium!
*Begin CRFH!!! CodeBlock*
F- U+ IRC R+ H PSL+++>+ FW S? FR WB GN++>+ AI D&M+ BR RPG+ N P+++ W++++ I+ E++
*End CRFH!!! CodeBlock
Published in User Friendly! Go see at <A HREF="http://www.userfriendly.org" TARGET=_blank>http://www.userfriendly.org</A> and check out the interview with Stef!
Silver Adept
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Greg on Sun Mar 25, 2001 9:51 am

Hi there!<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BandMan2K:
<B>
I was thinking about doing him in in the proper military fashion, but this guy is good and very sneaky. I need your help.
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I concur, we need more information, not only to decide whether or not to act, but also the most appropriate way.<P>Specifically, we need:<P>1) Who he is.
2) What he's doing
3) How he's doing it
4) Who he's doing it too<P>and, most of all:<P>5) What is the "just" outcome?<P>It is our role and duty to meter even handed justice, tempered with mercy. Therefore, what is the best just outcome? Is simply repaying the money sufficient, or is some for of punishment (or revenge) appropriate, or public exposure of what he does?<P>I concur with the opinion of "doing it the old fashioned military way", but not in the sense you think.<P>Once we decide to act, we need to set the rules of engagement, gather our covert intelligence and then set battle plans and the all-important initial strike. <P>We need to map out our resources and co-ordinate our efforts.<P>Firstly, the all important covert intelligence. We need to know everything we can about this person. Who he is, how he operates and what his strengths and weaknesses are.<P>Most importantly, does he have internet access, and if so is he likely to find this message board. No sense making our plans here on a public board if he'll find out.<P>If so, it's PGP time...<P>Regards,
Sir Greg<P>
------------------
-------------
Sir Gregory of Melbourne, KI
Knight of the <A HREF="http://www.iubalis.org" TARGET=_blank>Order of Jubal</A>
"What I tell you three times is true..." - The Bellman<p>[This message has been edited by Greg (edited 03-25-2001).]
Greg
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Kanaeda Kuonji on Sun Mar 25, 2001 11:31 am

Report him to the authorities if you can. I need his name, e-mail addy if he has one (to help the feds track him), home address, and where the women live.<P>(at 50k, it would count as a felony, and if it crosses state lines, it would be federal jurisdiction, although the dollar amount involved would make it a federal offense)<P>Sit tight, and get the info to the feds ASAP. You can contact them through the FBI homepage. Get the local law enforcement agency involved as well. Most have hotlines to contact them with, and you can remain perfectly anonymous!
<A HREF="http://www.fbi.gov/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.fbi.gov/</A> <P>If it is a Federal crime (it is fraud, so it most definitely is), contact the FBI with the above URL. There may be more victims than just the two aforementioned women.<P>As a paralegal in training, that is the best advice I can give.<P><P>------------------
Rodney Dean, CI of the Order of the Knights of Jubal.<P>"The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death." --Oscar Wilde
Kanaeda Kuonji
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby BandMan2K on Mon May 14, 2001 11:21 am

I was told I should give an update about this so here it is...<P>This co-worker of mine has since graduated from the college and is no longer in contact with me. However she has informed me before she left that she has contacted with most of his previous women and they have come together to "brainstorm" ideas about how they would get him to either stop or get caught at doing something wrong. <P>I'm thankful that all of you have come to my aid when i needed it, i just wish i could've known sooner so all of you could have helped her out more.<P>Thanks again. No more need to worry about this thread.
BandMan2K
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Lothar Sauvage on Sun May 20, 2001 5:24 am

For future reference, there are more than just two sides to any issue. To act reasonably and effectively we must have all the facts. <P>In order to do this, different members should meet with the parties in real life, get their side, and report back to the group. The group must then discuss the issue and discover the truth from the accounts and evidence. <P>Once the truth is known, we can act in an effective way and live our vows. Once a course of action is discussed, the two members of our order who made contact with each side should bow out to avoid conflict and legal issues.<P>Note that friends or relatives of either party may bring issues to the order, but should bow out of either the discussion or action phases since they cannot be reasonably expecter to be impartial.<P>Regards,<P>Lothar Sauvage
(CI pending)
Lothar Sauvage
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Eqvites Ivbalis, Order of the Knights of Jubal