What happened to Real Life Comics?

Private Eye Frank Chase and his partner/dog Max are on the case!

Moderator: Milligan

What happened to Real Life Comics?

Postby BleedTheFreak on Fri May 30, 2003 10:48 am

It hasn't been up for almost (over?) 2 weeks? Anyone know?
-Scott
BleedTheFreak
Junior Keenspotter

Postby kmd on Wed Jun 04, 2003 4:53 am

OK BleedTheFreak, are you talking about Greg Dean's comic strip Real Life? If so, Greg decided to leave Keenspot and strike out on his own. You can find the strip here. Although I don't know why you're discussing that in the L&F forum...

We should all be talking about Matt's new baby, and when is he going to get to return to the drawing board!
kmd
Extra-Dimensional Entity

Postby BleedTheFreak on Mon Jun 09, 2003 10:09 am

kmd wrote:OK BleedTheFreak, are you talking about Greg Dean's comic strip Real Life? If so, Greg decided to leave Keenspot and strike out on his own. You can find the strip here. Although I don't know why you're discussing that in the L&F forum...

We should all be talking about Matt's new baby, and when is he going to get to return to the drawing board!

Since I couldn't get to his site, I went to other comic sites I frequent, hoping other people on those sites had simliar tastes as me, and would also visit Greg's site, and know what happened. If I could have gone to his site, then I would have posted on his forums. But surprise, I couldn't get to his site. Clear as mud?
-Scott
BleedTheFreak
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Lost and Found Investigations