Clicky, Clicky

Private Eye Frank Chase and his partner/dog Max are on the case!

Moderator: Milligan

Postby Padre on Fri Feb 08, 2002 4:37 am

Top Five, Baby!!! Top Five!!!
I can't believe these other sites are that much more popular than L & F (222 clicks for funny pictures?)<P>TOP FIVE-O
Click 'em, Danno!!!!!
--------------------------------------------
how 'bout them Patriots?!?!?!?!?<p>[This message has been edited by Padre (edited 02-08-2002).]
Padre
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby AccordionDad on Sun Feb 10, 2002 12:17 pm

What? Somone claiming to be more popular than L&F?<P>The heck with the clicky clicky! Let's let loose with Blam! Blam! Blam! Zing--Zing-- Pow! Zztzzt BOOM! of a fully loaded Sunday Sound Effects SPECTACULAR!<P>Aside to NE fans: The Patriots season is penance in advance for hosting the Red Sox. Mo Vaughn's projected line: 35-120-.290. Not that I didn't enjoy the look on Mike Martz' face....<P><P>------------------
Leave the world better than you found it.
AccordionDad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Rognik on Tue Feb 12, 2002 7:11 am

You want to try and take on CRFH!!! ? I'll let you go ahead, but I warn you, they're insane.<P>Of course, from what I've seen, you could probably just pun them to death. It'd be an epic battle either way. Good luck, however it works.
Rognik
Keenspot Despot

Postby AccordionDad on Tue Feb 19, 2002 1:56 am

Does the Pet Humor only accept one click per computer per day? Or is it possible to stuff the ballot box?<P>I leave this question to those with more patience or skill than I in this area to determine.
AccordionDad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby AccordionDad on Mon Mar 04, 2002 9:15 am

(Pacing violently at 12:20 EST on Monday, 4 March)<P>OK, people, we're two places behind a page fulla BLEEPING MONKEYS!<P>CLICK YOUR STINKING PET PICKS PAGES PROMPTLY, PEOPLE!<P>Actually, a tirade like this is only effective if you get hit with spit with every P. ("Is that a PLEDGE PIN on your UNIFORM".....)
AccordionDad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby AccordionDad on Fri Apr 26, 2002 4:28 am

OK, so L&F is more popular than a naked dancing llama. Not good enough! Get clicking, boys!
Leave the world better than you found it.
http://www.davidvincenti.com
AccordionDad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby AccordionDad on Fri Jun 07, 2002 5:46 am

OK, cmon people. I know we've had nice weather in the northeast, and I know the basketball playoffs have been awesome, and I know the universe itself is out of kilter as evidenced by the dynamics of the baseball season thus far (Shea HILLENBRAND????), but it wouldn't kill you spend an extra 12 seconds, drop down a screen, and click on the "make that llama put some clothes on" icon. Help get L&F about some of the monkey crap (literally) on the Pet Humor page.

That is all. -- dv
AccordionDad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Lost and Found Investigations