Great to see L&F back!!!

Private Eye Frank Chase and his partner/dog Max are on the case!

Moderator: Milligan

Postby mickster on Sun Sep 23, 2001 3:58 am

L&F Returns! Sweet! Glad the strips are back and you're doin fine.<P>miK.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
mickster
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby AccordionDad on Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:30 am

At last, something GOOD about a Monday again....<P>------------------
Leave the world better than you found it.
AccordionDad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby breakpointcity on Wed Sep 26, 2001 6:06 am

Welcome Back, Matt! Glad to see everything's back to normal. I'm looking forward to the "in-between" strips... always a favorite of mine. Hope you're feeling better too!<P>-Brian<P>------------------
---------------------
<A HREF="http://breakpointcity.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>http://breakpointcity.keenspace.com</A>
Breakpoint City: The Comic Strip of Tomorrow!!
breakpointcity
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby AccordionDad on Fri Sep 28, 2001 5:13 am

Ahh, NOW we see why this story line ended quickly. Chocolate Necco wafers!<P>Personally, I prefer "Chalky Lemon".<P>------------------
Leave the world better than you found it.
AccordionDad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Johnski333 on Fri Sep 28, 2001 5:17 am

You would prefer the chalky lemon wouldn't you? Knowing you as well as I do you'd spread some garlic mayonaise relish on top of it throw it on a potato roll, spread on some peanut butter and add a slice of tomato.<P>Or maybe you just like the lemon ones.
I like the red and white ones.<P>------------------
Them Jammies is Tasty<P>Typed on a Mac.
Johnski333
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby bride2k on Fri Sep 28, 2001 7:16 am

Any other Catholic children play communion with their Necco wafers? This little Catholic school child did not, only because she only likes the Orange and Chocolate ones. However, she has heard rumors of those who have.
bride2k
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby mickster on Fri Sep 28, 2001 11:30 am

Guilty.<P>miK.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
mickster
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby AccordionDad on Sun Sep 30, 2001 6:48 am

Actually, I put 'em on a potato roll AND played communion with 'em.<P>Probably a good thing I was never an altar boy. I'd have snacked my way to Hell before high school.<P>Unless Padre is listening, in which case I'd never have even considered such a foolish thing.<P>------------------
Leave the world better than you found it.<p>[This message has been edited by AccordionDad (edited 09-30-2001).]
AccordionDad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Padre on Thu Oct 11, 2001 4:01 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AccordionDad:
<B>Actually, I put 'em on a potato roll AND played communion with 'em. Probably a good thing I was never an altar boy. I'd have snacked my way to Hell before high school.
Unless Padre is listening, in which case I'd never have even considered such a foolish thing.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ego Te Absolvum, In Nomine Patris, Et Filii, + Et Spiritus Sacnti. Amen.<P>
Padre
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Lost and Found Investigations