Help the binary impaired

Private Eye Frank Chase and his partner/dog Max are on the case!

Moderator: Milligan

Postby Padre on Mon Feb 19, 2001 1:09 am

Help!
I've lost the link to voting for L & F the number one comic. How do I get there from here? Please help. Frank and Max deserve to be number one.
Thanks much.
-------------------------------------------
Does Bride2K really exist? How come no one has heard from her in such a long time? Did she jump to Alice! or Sinfest?
Padre
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby AccordionDad on Tue Feb 20, 2001 5:40 am

OK, spiritual leaders need to be just a LITTLE less biased, OK? But I'm with you, I've this need to vote for something over and over again -- maybe I should move to Dade County?<P>(Disclaimer: This announcer will NOT make any additional Florida voting jokes until they return to the news. Let's see. It's 8:30 now.......)<P>------------------
Leave the world better than you found it.
AccordionDad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby AccordionDad on Wed Feb 21, 2001 1:14 am

Oh, and I believe Ben Stein would correct you and point out that since you're using the term as an adverb, you are "binarily" impaired. And your glasses make you "binocularly" impaired. But your residence in Geneva makes you "Milliganly-enabled", so you got that going for you.<P>------------------
AccordionDad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Padre on Wed Feb 21, 2001 2:24 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AccordionDad:
<B>Oh, and I believe Ben Stein would correct you and point out that since you're using the term as an adverb, you are "binarily" impaired. And your glasses make you "binocularly" impaired. But your residence in Geneva makes you "Milliganly-enabled", so you got that going for you.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><FONT SIZE = 48><FONT COLOR = BLUE> I WANT TO WIN BEN STEIN'S MONEY!!!!!!!</FONT></FONT>
Padre
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Padre on Wed Feb 21, 2001 5:02 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AccordionDad:
<B>OK, spiritual leaders need to be just a LITTLE less biased, OK? </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Biased Hel....oops, Heck. I just know a good thing when I see it. Or hear it. (The Lo-o-o-ve Boat.....)<P>So, how do I get there?
--------------------------------------------
Where's Bride2K? Has she left the building?<P>
Padre
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby DrScottie on Wed Feb 21, 2001 8:28 am

Well,
First you have to book a reservation with Princess Cruise Lines, then ......
OH! you mean how do I get to the voting website! Sorry, got a little confused there. Anyway, The link was something Milligan had placed on his webpage. This was a special button that when you clicked on it, some information was sent to the voting site with your vote and who you were (So you couldn't vote more than once per day). If Milligan has removed it from his web page, even if you went to the voting site, I don't think there is a way to vote manually. He has to put that special button back on his page. Now... he may have taken it off intentionally, or not, but I guess he'll have to explain further.<P>Milligan?...Are you there?... Is this thing on?... Bueller?<P>------------------
Behold the Power of Translucent Velveeta!
DrScottie
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby AccordionDad on Thu Feb 22, 2001 4:37 am

Watch out, world. Padre's discovered the formatting commands. We're going to need 3D glasses for his homilies soon.<P>Not that I'm suggesting that's a bad thing....<P>------------------
AccordionDad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Johnski333 on Thu Feb 22, 2001 6:13 am

Big ol floppin' blue type. I'm scared.<P>You're gonna jump on me!<P>------------------
Them Jammies is Tasty
Johnski333
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Johnski333 on Thu Feb 22, 2001 6:22 am

There you go Padre- click to your delight!!<P>Looks like the button is back.<P>
Johnny<P>------------------
Them Jammies is Tasty
Johnski333
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Padre on Thu Feb 22, 2001 12:52 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Johnski333:
<B>Big ol floppin' blue type. I'm scared.<P>You're gonna jump on me!<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dear, dear Johnski333,
What makes you think that I would
<FONT SIZE = 180><FONT COLOR = RED> JUMP </FONT></FONT>
on you?
Just 'cuz when I say "go to hell" I mean it...?????????<p>[This message has been edited by Padre (edited 02-22-2001).]
Padre
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Padre on Thu Feb 22, 2001 12:55 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Johnski333:
<B>There you go Padre- click to your delight!!<P>Looks like the button is back.<P>
Johnny<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I cannot help myself,
When I met the Milligan Clan, I just "clicked" with them instantly.
I've been Milliganized!
Padre
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Lost and Found Investigations