L&F Predictions for 2001?

Private Eye Frank Chase and his partner/dog Max are on the case!

Moderator: Milligan

Postby Johnski333 on Mon Jan 08, 2001 2:10 am

L&F on DVD baby!!!!!<P>(Hey- You never know. Look how far Milligan has come since last year.)<P>
John<P>------------------
Them Jammies is Tasty
Johnski333
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby mickster on Mon Jan 08, 2001 12:29 pm

So... just what DOES 2001 hold in store for our brave L&F team? Any predictions? I have a couple:<P>* Max "goes hollywood" and discovers corruption on the set of a blockbuster movie.<P>* Frank & Beth continue the "Sam Malone/Diane Chambers" thing...<P>* Peanut gets the lead in Disney's Lion King musical due to his happy feet!<P>miK.<P>------------------
There's no such thing as an
atheist in a foxhole.<p>[This message has been edited by mickster (edited 01-08-2001).]
mickster
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby AccordionDad on Tue Jan 09, 2001 5:44 am

My predictions:<P>Migraine makes a mid-summer appearance with an evil plot that requires the whole cast to go around in sunglasses for a month. ("Ray-Ban! Wayfarer! Get in here!")<P>Peanut gets himself and the gang into trouble by joining a swing dance group that's really a front for smuggling illegally produced CDs by that hit kiddie group Outta'Sync.<P>Beth gets investigated by the FBI for the string of mysteriously short jobs she's held.<P>Maestro Matty and the strip make a foray into another medium. Animation? Voice-overs? L&F: the Soundtrack? Let me get my instrument! Did you notice that "Lost and Found Investigations" can be sung to the exact same rhythm as "Lady of Spain I adore you"? I feel a song coming on....<P>------------------
Leave the world better than you found it.
AccordionDad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Padre on Wed Jan 10, 2001 6:19 am

Flash!!!!!!!
Max gets Bruce Willis to play him in the December 2001 release of "Lost and Found Investigation - The Blue Moon Movie." Unfortunately, Cybil Shepard is the only person Frank can get to play him.
Peanut takes the role of the ditsy receptionist played by, of all people, Lady Bette.
Beth has a recurring cameo role, along with her triplet children (one of each, by the way.) She is played by Faith Hill. The triplets are played by three guys who can sing the theme to "The Love boat" from a church choir loft.
All this came to me in a dream last night. See what happens when you eat 11 day old wedding cake along with nuclear wings!
--------------------------------
Ain't God good?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Padre
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby DrScottie on Wed Jan 10, 2001 7:31 am

Forcast for Success:
Merchandising, Merchandising, Merchandising<P>L&F the Lunchbox!
L&F the Accordion Cover!
L&F the Flamethrower! (The kids love this one!)
Talking L&F Action Figures!<P>I think it's gonna be
<h1><center> HUGE </center></h1><P>------------------
Behold the Power of Translucent Velveeta!
DrScottie
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby AccordionDad on Wed Jan 10, 2001 10:01 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrScottie:
<B>
L&F the Accordion Cover!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sign me up for a beta-test prototype!<P>And don't forget:
L&F The Sausagy Snack
L&F The Canine Apparel (serving all sizes Chihuahua to Rottwaawaa)<P>and<P>L&F The Home Detective Kit (dust for vampire cats in your living room! Search out headache remedies in your own lab! One wind-up Peanut in every box! Just in time for Christmas 2001!)<P>------------------
Leave the world better than you found it.<p>[This message has been edited by AccordionDad (edited 01-10-2001).]
AccordionDad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Milligan on Wed Jan 10, 2001 10:33 am

Sheesh!<P>If you guys keep getting so creative in the forum, my storylines are going to look lame by comparison!<P>Just kidding! Keep it up you guys! Just don't be surprised when one of these things really happens... I mean PvP is actually selling fezzes to wear when you play video and role-playing games!!<P>--Matt<P><P>------------------
--Matt<P><A HREF="http://www.lostandfoundcomic.com" TARGET=_blank>Lost & Found Investigations</A>
Bustin' Heads. Takin' Naps.
Milligan
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Lost and Found Investigations