My home. ^_^

Greystone Inn is about a fictional comic strip ("Greystone Inn"), and the crew that produces it on a weekly basis.

Moderator: Brad J. Guigar

My home. ^_^

Postby Shadowydreamer on Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:55 pm

The only bridge in my commute is the Vedder Bridge over the Chilliwack river. It's about 10 minutes from my house. Previous home I had a bridge that took 20 mins to get across due to traffic. If this one takes 2 minutes its considered rush hour. ^_^

And underneath the bridges over the Chilliwack river is the fine fishing! (Or so I'm told ^_^ )

The sign entering the federal park of Cultus Lake. ^_^

Sweltzer River dumps into Cultus Lake itself. As you can see, people also find this a great place to lounge and fish.

Here's the main beach. As it's 41C at this point - you can see that everyone is flocking to the cold, lovely, water. Parking was a !%$#$.

Here's the mini-golf (Wacky golf?) the only kind of golf Shady plays. They also have bumper boats, but I'm sure all us are too big for them. (Sods!)

Down past the village (pictures below) is the public/main boat launch. Beside it to the right is the seadoo rental place. (There's a goal for me when I get money to spend ^_^ )

And on the left we see the second beach and a bunch of happy nuts on their boat.

This house just sold for $219k (Canadian) - Higher end housing by the lake. These rent for about $900/week for those willing to deal with summer renters.

This cottage is listed for $119k (Canadian) - If only I qualified for a morgage.. These rent for between $600 and $700 a week.

At the end of the shopping strip of the village (A grocery store, a chinese food place, the post office, a restaurant I've never been in, and a coffee place) is this place. Typically "adventure land" with PONIES! ^_^

Best waterslides in Western Canada and cheaper for locals. (They put coupons in the local paper which you have to be a resident to get)

I have yet to try go-carts, but these ones are under new management. (And $20 for Adults, which seems steep to me)

And the golf course again. Visit their website (http://www.cultusgolf.com/) instead of looking at me for details. ^_^

This is the view from the end of the driveway to my place. ^_^ (Otherside of the trees on the left is the golf course)

And here's the entrance to the provincial park. ^_^ Here's where all the campsites are and day areas. No alciemicol outside of the campsites. (And no one under 19 allowed on sites that have liquor)

Another view of the lake. ^_^

Aaaand.. My place. Yes, it's true, I'm trailer trash! ^_-

I should clean up a bit and take pictures of the inside of my home. ^_^

-Shey.
The adventures of an evil rabbit and his penguin companion.
http://www.tuxandbunny.com
Shadowydreamer
Keenspot Despot

Return to Greystone Inn