Bachelor Party stories

Greystone Inn is about a fictional comic strip ("Greystone Inn"), and the crew that produces it on a weekly basis.

Moderator: Brad J. Guigar

Bachelor's Parties / Bachelorette's Parties...

I wouldn't mind (didn't mind) if my husband-to-be went.
50%
I wouldn't want (didn't want) my husband-to-be to go.
No votes
I wouldn't mind (didn't mind) if my wife-to-be went.
50%
I wouldn't want (didn't want) my wife-to-be to go.
No votes

Total votes : 2

Bachelor Party stories

Postby Brad J. Guigar on Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:33 am

Okay, I'll start...

It was a bachelor's party for a buddy of mine. There were nine of us -- all in our mid-twenties -- partaking in a night of good-natured debauchery.

At the end of the evening, the cab/van we had arranged failed to show up to transport us drunked sots back to the hotel room.

The establishment we had been visiting had closed as we walked out the doors and into the parking lot that serviced this place and a few bars. The parking lot was completely empty.

Except for one, lone sedan.

"That must be our ride," said one of the guys.

"Oh, don't..." I started, noticing that the person sitting in the driver's seat was a woman, fumbling for her keys.

"That must be our ride," he repeated, as he walked to the sedan.

She hit the locks as he approached. He leaned over and made the universal "roll down your window" gesture.

She did. He and her talked for a couple minutes.

After which, he turned to the rest of us, still standing dumbfounded outside the establishment doors.

"This IS our ride!" he shouted, triumphantly.

At which point, the eight us us stumbled toward our comrade and the idling OldsmoBuick.

Two of us sat in the front seat with the chortling woman. She was in her mid-thirties, smoking a dark brown cigarette. Not a knock-out and not unattractive.

Five more clammored into the back seat
Brad J. Guigar
Keenspot Despot

Postby Shadowydreamer on Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:35 am

I just wanted to point out a very unique and strange happening..

I don't have a story for the topic at hand.

I figured this happens so rarely, that it'd be best for me to point it out. ^_^

-Shady.
The adventures of an evil rabbit and his penguin companion.
http://www.tuxandbunny.com
Shadowydreamer
Keenspot Despot

Postby Brad J. Guigar on Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:48 am

...And now one from my own bachelor's party...

There were about a dozen of us at the end of the night as we left the establishment that had hosted the evening's festivities.

Once again, a taxi van had been arranged to pick up the gang and once again it had not shown up.

However, there was one taxi van that would comfortably seat our entire crew, trolling around, it seemed, for fares.

So we flagged him down and asked if he'd take our party back to the hotel.

He informed us that he was off-duty, but he'd take us there on his way.

We all clamored into the van and he took off.

As he neared the proper interstate to get us back to the hotel, he made a U-turn and headed back to the area he picked us up in -- and area mostly made up of bars and other nightclubs that were emptying out at this time of night.

It seems he wasn't trolling for fares, he was trolling for chicks... and he didn't seem to mind that there was no place for her to sit even if he DID get lucky, since the entire bachelor party group had filled his van to capacity.

Presently, he found a very attractive woman walking down the sidewalk. He slowed the van down, rolled down the window, and started chattering to her in Spanish.

She was not welcoming his advances and tried to ignore him.

He pressed on, urgently.

She was not impressed.

And neither was her boyfriend.

Who pulled his jacket back to reveal a gun.

The driver stopped the van and challenged the boyfriend.

The two exchanged heated words.

Finally, the driver pulled away... with an empty van.

The minute he stopped to challange the gunman, all of the doors in the van opened and we spilled out like so many gallons of water!

Soon, we found another taxi... one with a slightly saner driver... and made our way back to the hotel.
Brad J. Guigar
Keenspot Despot

Postby kmd on Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:03 am

Brad Guigar! I am so glad my husband didn't meet you until after he was married!

Although you would have been a bit disappointed at Jeff's bachelor party. Abuot 6 guys, hanging around in an apartment, eating pizza and watching all 3 Star Wars movies back to back. At least that's what they told me. :)

I didn't have a bachelorette party, but my friends did throw me a lingerie party about a month before the wedding. I knew some of my friends wanted to go a bit wild, and that there would be a few people there REALLY embarrassed by that. So I told my wild friends that my sister had invited my 16 year old cousin, and that they should really tame things down for her. So I got some nice nighties, but nothing really slutty.

Except for my 16 year old cousin, who bought me a leather whip, feathered mask and a g-string.
kmd
Extra-Dimensional Entity

Postby Brad J. Guigar on Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:25 pm

ROFL :D

It's not nice to make a guy laugh out loud while he's at work.

Makes the co-workers nervous.
Brad J. Guigar
Keenspot Despot

Re: Bachelor Party stories

Postby tony27 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:48 am

Well, these stories prove that you can have so much fun on your bachelor party without cheating you future bride.There are many cases when things get out of hand and before the groom realize it, his relationship is ruined. I guess this is why most women have a problem when it comes to the last men night of her fiance. bachelor Vegas
tony27
Junior Keenspotter

Basketball coach gift

Postby Ramovicafo on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:27 am

Urepellendus coach gifts sunt basketball award esse lacrosse running amet achievement awards consequatur slam dunk ut clothing equipment sunt sports omnis softball sports veniam basketball coach quis.basketball gift. Unihil recognition participation quia soccer softball player clothing equipment basketball coach gift picture frame dignissimos inspired street similique sports outdoors incidunt gifts personalized aut christmas gift asperiores gifts personalized deserunt team photo vero great achievement deleniti sports team consectetur clothing accessories fugit great achievement ullam photo iure volume discount magni basketball shoes reiciendis picture frames consectetur sports inspired quibusdam mini basketball odio photo nulla award plaques quam shoes minus basketball photo maiores awards player delectus personalized gift atque mouse pads omnis coaches gift animi basketball personalized neque great achievement et personalized gift dolore coaches placeat christmas gift totam sports team est participation gifts rerum,basketball gift sunt sports balls repudiandae basketball cross dolores picture frames illum basketball participation fugiat basketball recusandae tank ornament quae sports team beatae coaches gift labore equipment accessories ea basketball shoes ut player et price fugiat basketball team quos shoes clothing tempore team gift alias sale price fugiat team excepturi.gifts volume Iquidem christmas gifts officia shoes clothing ad coach gift iste team photo quod basketball photo iusto player excepturi shoes clothing modi awards player quia coaches gift enim award plaque adipisci shoes clothing quis player name repudiandae coaches gifts alias basketball gifts ipsa picture frames aut.award plaques Uassumenda basketball photo aspernatur.
Ramovicafo
Junior Keenspotter

шкафы купе москва

Postby SipsfiLdind on Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:51 am

Вчера с супругой наконец-то сделали ремонт и подумали о приобретении новой спальной мебели, в частности, такого важного предмета в интерьере как шкафы прихожие. подумали о покупке и осознали, что не сможем дать ответ на все вопросы, которые вызваны таким решением. Без опыта (пусть если и не своего), как говорится, никуда! помогите советом! какой выбрать шкаф, и какие показатели стоит учитывать при подборе? На что надо ориентироваться, выбирая шкаф в магазине? а, проще, его все-таки заказать? какие комплектующие и материалы выбрать? Для меня эти все и другие вопросы являются загадкой. Еще нравятся шкафы купе. В каких случаях покупка шкафа купе будет намного разумнее, чем приобретение обыкновенного шкафа? Хочется услышать мнение людей, купивших шкаф и могут дать некий совет. Буду очень признателен за ваше мнение.заранее благодарю!
SipsfiLdind
Junior Keenspotter

Interesting Canadian Online Pharmacies News Release

Postby MIZECERGE on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:03 pm

Spotting "rogue" online Canadian pharmacies to prevent world wide web scam. Look at this fantastic Canadian pharmacies online web page link regarding helpful information.
MIZECERGE
Junior Keenspotter

Article Directories

Postby icotlyemeteld on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Let's face it: writing articles can be a long drawn out process- at least if you plan on benefiting from it. The quality of an article is dependent on whether or not how well it ranks among the search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. Let's first observe how writing an article with good content, an attractive title and picking the right keywords to rank for so when users search terms that apply to your article you actually receive traffic, but more important then the traffic your article receives is the quality of the article you post, you see traffic and content go hand in hand.
The first talk about the structure of article writing. A good article should have more then just links to a site or blog, it should contain valuable information that the user can gain from reading rather than leading up to a few sites, while using contextual links is very effective having quality content is even more valuable and here is why:
" There are a plethora of blogs and websites online- millions upon millions if we must get technical.
" An article with useful content will be published to other blogs, and yes that gives you more credibility as a writer.
" Each article should be unique and original, don't just copy and paste content. Search engines love unique content nothing beats handwritten content, even if you aren't the best writer.
" Choose a creative title- Don't just focus on keywords, remember that humans read your article choose a title that would be appealing if a human were looking through search results for your term. For example what would you rather click: Facts about Article Writing or 10 Facts about Writing Better Articles? Specific titles will drive more traffic and appeal to readers
I'll be the first to admit: I'm not no novelist, I'm not the best of writers but I do have a passion for writing and I always have. When it comes to writing articles and submitting original and creative content I have found that writers who enjoy blogging or writing often are most successful with writing.
Okay, so far I have covered just a few tips for writing, choosing a good title, including descriptive text and using keywords in your article but what about sharing the article with others? If you have a Twitter, Digg of Facebook account you can share your content there. I have found that sites like Twitter and Digg work the best for sharing original and creative blog posts, stories or writing. Submitting to social directories will allow other people to see the content and if they find it useful or valuable they will often continue sharing what they have found.
SEO is the next important factor when it comes to writing, what platform will the article be published on? Blog style, basic website and how is the URL structure? WordPress has definitely been proven to be the best structure to post articles on simple due to the fact of how SEO friend WordPress is. WordPress has many available plugins for SEO as well as the URL uses keywords which ultimately means more traffic to posts, there is no doubt that WordPress is the best platform for bloggers or those who plan on writing articles. Submit to many article submission sites and directories directories in order to maximize the quality and quantity of content you wish to expose.
That just about covers most of the tips I can think of today as far as writing better articles. Let's quickly review what we covered:
" Write original and creative content: Definitely the most important aspect for blogging or writing in general
" Talk about something different and interesting, current news or controversial topics can fire up a lot of discussion which is always a good thing
" Use a creative title that is appealing to what the reader sees- not the search engine.
" Make your post of value, a post that is too short usually doesn't do well try to keep your post above 300 words.
" Use tags or keywords if available, this is where you can add your keywords, include quality content throughout your post, that is overall more important then keywords/tags.
" Enjoy what you have written and write often! Even if you only can write for a few minutes a day spend time writing on various platforms even if you open up notepad for a couple of minutes to express some thoughts, there is always time for writing!
icotlyemeteld
Junior Keenspotter

Hi peeps - I, alias prmx500, recently joined you at forums.k

Postby prmxzamb on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:18 pm

Hi there I'm WINSTON GARCIA and I am at the moment living in FELLOWS, CA USA . I recently enrolled right here at forums.keenspot.com and assumed I may possibly need to introduce myself.
I've got lots of concerns for instance I am immersed in computer technology . I work for Desert Garden Help and sometimes assist as a Woodworking Machine Operators as well as write about health care.
Concerned Image about it every time!
prmxzamb
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Greystone Inn