LL's Powers

Greystone Inn is about a fictional comic strip ("Greystone Inn"), and the crew that produces it on a weekly basis.

Moderator: Brad J. Guigar

LL's Powers

Postby Torgen on Sat Dec 06, 2003 11:02 am

I am hoping to get into the City of Heroes beta (a comic book genre massive multiplayer game) and was thinking that I'd make a Lightning Lady character and take screenshots to show Brad (and everyone else) when the beta is over and the NDA is lifted. So, I am trying to pin down every thing we know about her and her powers.

Lightning Blast of course
Also a lightning melee (touch) attack
She's pretty strong (able to pulp fanbois with a single punch, not to mention go toe to toe wiht Might Man)
Some sort of at least limited invulnerability (else she'd never last past one Mighty Man punch)

Any others that I am missing? (I feel so ubergeek even typing this :oops: )
Rat Patrol Radio- Wartime Tunes! WWII music and authentic news excerpts on the web!
Torgen
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Brad J. Guigar on Sat Dec 06, 2003 11:31 am

Hi Torgen!

She also has the power over all electricity... she can throw it in the form of lightning bolts, drain it from electrical objects (rendering them useless) or charge objects that use electricity (for example, turning on an unplugged TV).

I'd place her strength slightly above an Olympic level athelete and lower than a super-powered meta-human. Slightly above, say, Batman/Captain America... but by no means in the SheHulk/Wonder Woman category.

Limited invulnerability may be an oxymoron, but I'd say it's accurrate. :D Her electrical force could act as a force field of sorts, which could muffle the effects of being struck. Aside from that, she is mortal ... so she's not completely invulnerable.

If you *do* use her, is it possible to include a small copyright notice? Simply "
Brad J. Guigar
Keenspot Despot

Postby Torgen on Sat Dec 06, 2003 1:32 pm

Heh I could put that on her Superhero ID card (yes, each character will have an ID card.) If I do see someone else playing her, what should I do? Ask that they put a
Rat Patrol Radio- Wartime Tunes! WWII music and authentic news excerpts on the web!
Torgen
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Brad J. Guigar on Sat Dec 06, 2003 1:37 pm

Yeah.. I'll drop them a line. It would be cool to see her included, but I've got to protect my copyright.

As far as the PC stuff goes... it will be a cold day in Hell.... :D
Brad J. Guigar
Keenspot Despot

Postby Torgen on Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:59 pm

Just think of it as a big beige Xbox :D
Torgen
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Greystone Inn