Question?

Furries + college life + Vince Suzukawa = one great comic strip!

Moderator: ClassMg

Question?

Postby Foxpaws on Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:16 pm

I don't mean any offence about this. Nor do I mean offence about saying that I don't mean any offence, but is Mikey gay?
Hero...I am no hero. I am a legend! Heros last a lifetime, but legends live on forever!

"'What stopped you from pulling the trigger?'
'Well this is the only pair of pants I've got, and if I pulled the trigger and it was one of those dud shells, I'd never get up the guts to do it again...and once you shit your pants, you gotta wash 'em right away or live with the stick forver."
Foxpaws
Junior Keenspotter

Answer?

Postby Sinistro on Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:52 pm

Hello. First of all, welcome to the boards! As you may have noticed, activity here is basically nonexistent, but we still hope you have a good time with The Class Menagerie. :)

As for your question, I don't think you really want an answer right now, whatever that may be. I can say, though, that if you keep reading, eventually you will find a storyline that answers your question beyond any doubt.

As far as meaning offence is concerned, relax; I trust Mikey won't be offended, being fictional and all. :wink:
The word "wizard" is said to originate from the ancient "wyz-ars", literally "someone who, at bottom, is very smart."
Sinistro
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby ShepherdWolf1 on Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:28 pm

Holy crap. o_0 Deja vu!

If another string of fanfics comes outta this I am going to be SERIOUSLY concerned. ^^;;;;

-shep
ShepherdWolf1
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby House of Anchors on Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:15 pm

ShepherdWolf1 wrote:Holy crap. o_0 Deja vu!

If another string of fanfics comes outta this I am going to be SERIOUSLY concerned. ^^;;;;

-shep

I can't wait. ;)

<EDIT>Now that I think about it... Either way, Mikey is HOT!

eheh, sorry. .-.
House of Anchors
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Answer?

Postby Foxpaws on Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:34 pm

Sinistro wrote:Hello. First of all, welcome to the boards! As you may have noticed, activity here is basically nonexistent, but we still hope you have a good time with The Class Menagerie. :)

As for your question, I don't think you really want an answer right now, whatever that may be. I can say, though, that if you keep reading, eventually you will find a storyline that answers your question beyond any doubt.

As far as meaning offence is concerned, relax; I trust Mikey won't be offended, being fictional and all. :wink:

I want to say, I love your comic!!! It is the best I've ever read. I never can wait to read the next strips to your comic. You have such a great sence of humor in your comic, and also really good art in them. I can't draw for my life, and what I would give to draw like you. I g2g.

-Foxpaws
Hero...I am no hero. I am a legend! Heros last a lifetime, but legends live on forever!

'Well this is the only pair of pants I've got, and if I pulled the trigger and it was one of those dud shells, I'd never get up the guts to do it again...and once you shit your pants, you gotta wash 'em right away or live with the stick forver."
Foxpaws
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Sinistro on Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:54 pm

Uh...well, thank you very much anyway, but I have to say that The Class Menagerie is not my comic! It's the comic of Vince Suzukawa, whose alias in these boards is ClassMg (figures...) I'm a reader, just like you. :wink: I guess my reply was too formal, or something.

Sinistro
-- who WISHES he was the creator of a comic like The Class Menagerie
The word "wizard" is said to originate from the ancient "wyz-ars", literally "someone who, at bottom, is very smart."
Sinistro
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Foxpaws on Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:45 pm

Sinistro wrote:Uh...well, thank you very much anyway, but I have to say that The Class Menagerie is not my comic! It's the comic of Vince Suzukawa, whose alias in these boards is ClassMg (figures...) I'm a reader, just like you. :wink: I guess my reply was too formal, or something.

Sinistro
-- who WISHES he was the creator of a comic like The Class Menagerie

Oh sorry, I thought you were him. It is the avy that got me mixed up, hehe

Foxpaws
Junior Keenspotter

Return to The Class Menagerie