That makes me nervous.....

Aspiring model, actress, and star of her own comic strip, it's Tiffany Tiger!

Moderator: The Gneech

That makes me nervous.....

Postby Jewels on Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:52 am

Well. Nice to see someone notices our favorite model. But then this might not bea good thing either. Wonder if she knows about Glory's going to Leonard too.
Jewels, your friendly IT black jaguar & Virtual Adept.

"making sure Reality doesn't become too sweaty since 1993."
Jewels
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Know thy enemy

Postby Sinistro on Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:17 am

It is interesting to note that while Athena must be at least as famous as Tiffany, until very recently Tiffany didn't even know that she was a lawyer. On the other hand, Athena is aware of Tiffany's career so far (with details) and Drezzer's preference to her. I bet she also knows that Tiffany is not here out of interest for Australian hit bands. Somebody's doing her research, somebody's not.

For someone who wants to get the better of a shrewd and confident businessperson, Tiffany seems rather underprepared at the moment. We have a saying for this, now what was it...oh, yes: "going barefoot to a field of thorns".

Sinistro
--or was it "going pantsless to a field of cucumbers?"
The word "wizard" is said to originate from the ancient "wyz-ars", literally "someone who, at bottom, is very smart."
Sinistro
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Nebulous on Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:36 am

Well, Tiffany's career is in front of the camera, while Athena's is mostly behind a desk.

Tiffany could be excused for not knowing details about the management of every agency/production company. Athena, as the head of an agency/production company, can be expected to have files on just about every piece of talent that catches her eye, especially if it's someone that a friend appears to have taken on as a protege'.

And Tiffany's appearance is rather distinctive. 8)
Nebulous Rikulau
/*-----Begin SJ Code-----*/
SJ+++ TG++ CA+++ A++ Tiff++ Leo++ Spot+ Lna-MB+ Fan+ Fur! Fa+++ TiC TiL
/*------End SJ Code------*/
Nebulous
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby ZealianBadass on Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:07 am

Good points, Nebulous. Tiffany was certainly prepared for Athena, but didn't count on Athena's own preparations. Like a good lawyer, she threw Tiffany off balance first, to make things easier later, na? And of course with Tiffany's previous inadequacy issues, her plans might fumble. Hope not though. This should be quite the showdown...
-Suburban Jungle-
SJ! TGM+++ CA++ A++ Tiff++ Con- Wens+ Leo! Spot++ Wolf++ Lna! MB+ Fan++ Furs+ Fury++ Roo+ Com+ Yin! Ape Ram Tash+++ Ard++ TiL CFD DzW
-Class Menagerie-
TCM++ DU+++ FA++ T+ Mk++ L++ Kv++ Br++ Dm De+ Mc++ Sa Km R At A++ MiWJ LiM CiT
Tags- EIEN, HOWL.
Ora no kokoro ni hanashinakutemo yokunai...
ZealianBadass
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Nekomimikun on Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:29 am

I don't think that Tiffany was prepared at all for this, basically having a case of illusions of grandeur. Athena, having done her research is at a higher advantage and has left Tiffany intimidated, something one shouldn't be when they are trying to win an arguement or discussion. I have to admit that Athena has good skills, though. She seems to have an analytical mind, and probably has learned quite a few things about Tiffany's personality already (just through this conversation), which again changes the levels of the playing field. They say that many animals can smell fear.
I don't think this bodes well for Tiff.
Nekomimikun
Keenspot Despot

Postby LostPirateTX on Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:40 am

Yup... gotta give credit where it's due, and Athena has already demonstrated that she's a mastermind at this kind of manuvering. Tiff should have been better prepared for that, but she kind of let her heart drag her into this mess before her mind could catch up, from the looks of things... can't say I blame her, but it wasn't too bright. Poor Tiff seems to be in over her head, here, but that brings up a question-- how wise is it to back a tiger into a corner? This should be interesting. *grabs popcorn, sits on the edge of her seat* What I'm wondering is, will Drezzer have to bail her out? And if so, will he? Sure, he likes her, but business is business, one would think...
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
LostPirateTX
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Kheetor84 on Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:57 pm

Ahhhh.... A tiger going into the lion's den... *joins LostPirateTX and eats some popcorn* We could MST3K this as we go also.
Across the Pond
OR my backup... Across the Pond

My LiveJournal

Sir Alexander Dane: "Could they be the miners?"
Fred Kwan: "Sure, they're like three years old."
Sir Alexander Dane: "MINERS, not MINORS."
Fred Kwan: "You lost me. " --- Galaxy Quest
Kheetor84
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to The Suburban Jungle