Totemo Omoshiroi ne!

Aspiring model, actress, and star of her own comic strip, it's Tiffany Tiger!

Moderator: The Gneech

Totemo Omoshiroi ne!

Postby Nekomimikun on Sat Dec 14, 2002 8:50 am

That's really interesting! =D
I like the grab bag today. The cat character looks pretty young. (Maybe it's the eyes?) Reminds me of someone. Odd.
Anyway, the Dover fanart was really cool. Has a slight Anim
Nekomimikun
Keenspot Despot

Postby darter9000 on Sat Dec 14, 2002 9:07 am

I like the fanart too, but what the heck does your topic mean? BTW, one of your siglinks isn't working... :P
"Why be content with one nation when I can have them all?" <i>- CEO of Darcon Industries</i><br>"Help Wanted: Someone that won't mind interdimensional travel." <i>- CEO of Darcon Industries</i><br>*Now taking requests for song rewriting...* - Management
darter9000
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Nekomimikun on Sat Dec 14, 2002 10:22 am

darter9000 wrote:I like the fanart too, but what the heck does your topic mean? BTW, one of your siglinks isn't working... :P

If I do a topic in Japanese, I usually have the translation in the first line of the post.
Yeah, that was going to be a site (link image that is missing) called "Phantasmata" but I think Keenspace lost it. I should probably delete that part of my signature. *sigh* oh, well. More time for my other series, I guess. =P (A lot of good THAT'LL do me. XD)
Nekomimikun
Keenspot Despot

Postby The Gneech on Sat Dec 14, 2002 2:27 pm

Upon reflection, the character reminds me a little bit of Maus Merryjest, although I wasn't thinking of him specifically when I drew it.

-The Gneech 8)
http://www.suburbanjungle.com - The life, loves, and career of aspiring supermodel and ferocious predator, Tiffany Tiger

NeverNever - The story of the faeries at war with humanity, and of the humans who just don't notice
The Gneech
Keenspot Despot

Location: I'm usually at work, except when I'm not, but I'm at work then, too.

Postby Nekomimikun on Sat Dec 14, 2002 2:35 pm

The Gneech wrote:Upon reflection, the character reminds me a little bit of Maus Merryjest, although I wasn't thinking of him specifically when I drew it.

-The Gneech 8)

Uhhhh.. Maus Merryjest?
Nekomimikun
Keenspot Despot

Postby The Gneech on Sun Dec 15, 2002 6:41 am

Nekomimikun wrote:Uhhhh.. Maus Merryjest?

Maus is a furry artist (http://www.warren-wilson.edu/~promero) who used to have a comic strip called "The Nightyard" (now defunct, alas).

-The Gneech
http://www.suburbanjungle.com - The life, loves, and career of aspiring supermodel and ferocious predator, Tiffany Tiger

NeverNever - The story of the faeries at war with humanity, and of the humans who just don't notice
The Gneech
Keenspot Despot

Postby GrimMalady on Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:08 pm

The Gneech wrote:
Nekomimikun wrote:Uhhhh.. Maus Merryjest?

Maus is a furry artist (http://www.warren-wilson.edu/~promero) who used to have a comic strip called "The Nightyard" (now defunct, alas).

-The Gneech

I'm at Warren Wilson, too. I've seen him furtively (no pun intended) working in his sketchbook every now and then. I'm holding out hope that he's working up to recreating "The Nightyard."
I actually don't look a thing like my picture. That doesn't make me a bad person, does it?
GrimMalady
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: Going to and fro on the earth, and walking back and forth on it.

Postby The Gneech on Mon Dec 16, 2002 7:08 pm

He's very talented! I'd like to see him succeed. -TG

The Gneech
Keenspot Despot

Postby darter9000 on Mon Dec 16, 2002 8:19 pm

Who??? Wha??? I'm too sleepy...
"Why be content with one nation when I can have them all?" <i>- CEO of Darcon Industries</i><br>"Help Wanted: Someone that won't mind interdimensional travel." <i>- CEO of Darcon Industries</i><br>*Now taking requests for song rewriting...* - Management
darter9000
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: Totemo Omoshiroi ne!

Postby Merryjest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:58 am

My GOD this is an old thread. I just stumbled upon it because Google Alerts (for some reason) evoked my name here--- and lo and behold :o I'm still trying to figure out who GriMalady is, though apparently she went to my college. :shifty:
Merryjest
Junior Keenspotter

Return to The Suburban Jungle