Confession

A warrior (Bruno) and a small dragon (Fiona) team up for fun and plunder in this fantasy comic strip.

Moderators: kmd, Ian McDonald, Limax

Confession

Postby kmd on Fri May 18, 2007 7:07 am

I have a confession to make. When BtB has some coded, secret message in it, I only occasionally get them. Today's (May 18, 2007) took me several tries, even with your nifty grid and instructions on how to read it! LOL! Such language Ian! For shame! :wink:

This is coming from a person that in Jr. High, my two best friends and I came up with an entire alternate alphabet, so we could pass notes to each other in class and if the teacher intercepted it, she couldn't read it. We got so good at using our code, we could write in it just as fast as we could print regular letters. It's been almost 20 years ago now, and I could still probably write 80% of it accurately. Ah, the things we do to avoid embarrassment in school...
kmd
Extra-Dimensional Entity

Postby mouse on Fri May 18, 2007 5:28 pm

i can only get the ones where the order is just reversed - i never would have gotten this one at all.

plus, i think this strip was early enough, it hadn't yet dawned on me that ian _was_ putting in secret messages.

...i would totally fail as a spy.
mouse
Keenspot Deity

Postby Freak on Sun May 20, 2007 7:10 am

Sounds like you used a substitution cipher; Ian primarily uses transposition ciphers.
Freak
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Bruno The Bandit