congratulations, lynn!

A warrior (Bruno) and a small dragon (Fiona) team up for fun and plunder in this fantasy comic strip.

Moderators: kmd, Ian McDonald, Limax

congratulations, lynn!

Postby mouse on Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:08 pm

...i figured a major life event like getting married deserved a thread. i hope the two of you will be very happy!

and ian - i was about to get all het up about you taking the rest of the year off .... and then realized that when this story ends, we will be in december already. where did this year go so fast?
mouse
Keenspot Deity

Postby Lynn on Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:48 pm

Thanks Mouse.

Nick and I have been together for more than five years. Figured it was about time to make it legitimate. The weather here in St. Louis couldn't have been nicer. The whole Thanksgiving weekend was sunny and in the mid 60's. As both of my parents are passed away, Nick's parents are really the only parents I have now, and as sad as this might sound, I like them better than I liked mine.

Nick is about to graduate with his Masters degree, and has gotten a new job, so we'll be moving some time in the near future, but it's only going to Edwardsville, which is just across the Mighty Mississisppi in Illinois from where we live now, maybe 30 miles away.

And... that's about all the life changes for now. Mariage, new work, moving. :)
Lynn
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby kmd on Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:39 am

Congratulations Lynn! May you be happy the rest of your days!
kmd
Extra-Dimensional Entity

Postby Limax on Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:42 am

I echo those sentiments that have gone before me. May the divine wombats smile on you and Nick the rest of your days.
.__ ___ __ _... ._ _

A salted slug gathers no moss.

This post is brought to you by the number 6.
Limax
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Lynn on Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:18 pm

Thanks all. :)
Lynn
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Bruno The Bandit