That's Bandit!

A warrior (Bruno) and a small dragon (Fiona) team up for fun and plunder in this fantasy comic strip.

Moderators: kmd, Ian McDonald, Limax

That's Bandit!

Postby Mlle Miaou on Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:04 am

:)
I couldn't think a bandit could win my interest that much. My brother talk me about this strip long ago, but i never really take the time to check. But since i was alone this Holidays, i decide to read a couples!

Darn! I'm caught! I read the whole archives in 3 days! I read it during evening, of course until 1 hre AM!

It's excellent! I Just Adoooore Bruno! :) And all your characters! I draw a joke, after i play Descent with my brother, but i think, it's fit Bruno's too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/ ... ssmom2.jpg

But i have to admit, as a french canadian, lots of puns goes over my head. I'm sorry. My english improve slowly, but surely. Someday i'll get all the jokes. :)

But in waiting, i really enjoy your strip and it's make my Holidays perfect! :D
There's a escape in this world... imagination...
Mlle Miaou
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Lynn on Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:03 pm

Hi, and welcome.

When I got into Bruno, I read the entire archive in a few days as well. It's something of an overdose, almost.

Anyway, hope you hang around and enjoy.
Lynn
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Ian McDonald on Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:06 pm

What Lynn said! Bienvenue/welcome aboard, Mlle Miaou! Thanks as well for posting a link to your cartoon, BTW, as I quite liked it! :D

Take care,
Ian
Ian McDonald
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

:)

Postby Mlle Miaou on Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:54 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

and also your nice comment about my cartoon. I never thought you read it. :) Yopu make my day better, as you strip does, when is updated. :)

But on the other side, it'll give plenty of time to read Bruno. :) It's really good. :) Bravo!
There's a escape in this world... imagination...
Mlle Miaou
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Bruno The Bandit