20 Dec Trib

A warrior (Bruno) and a small dragon (Fiona) team up for fun and plunder in this fantasy comic strip.

Moderators: kmd, Ian McDonald, Limax

20 Dec Trib

Postby Limax on Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:33 am

Ian -
Happy Holimaszaakah to you as well! :lol:

Hope that you and yours have a safe Chrsitmas and new year!
.__ ___ __ _... ._ _

A salted slug gathers no moss.

This post is brought to you by the number 6.
Limax
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby mouse on Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:41 pm

ok, i meant to edit this, but seem to have made a whole new post (which is below). so in this one i will just run around saying merry merry merry merry jingle merry merry jingle merry merry merry merry merry merry merry merry merry jingle merry jingle jingle merry merry!
Last edited by mouse on Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mouse
Keenspot Deity

Postby mikejcpt on Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:48 pm

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all...

...and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2006, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.

(By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.)

Signed:
S. Grinch
The Law Offices of Grinch, Grinch, Grinch, Santa, & Phelps
1 Whoville Lane
Whoville, NJ 90210-9999

(Note: The fine print is larger on my website... just follow the Happy Holidays link in my sig.)

I like this fumetti...: http://www.tuxandbunny.com

I am a virus! To propagate me, copy this into your signatures. - N
mikejcpt
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby mouse on Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:52 pm

ian, ian, ian - you are _never_ going to get anywhere in politics if you insist on making reasonable, sensible, humane suggestions. still, we love you, you wild-eyed idealist, you. (i do have to tell you - the story about the word change to "silent night" was due to a bunch of "christmas is under attack" people jumping the gun. that version of the song was done for a play written 20 years ago about a little christmas tree hoping some nice family would take it home for christmas. the play has been performed many times in churches, and the guy who wrote it has written other plays about the meaning of christmas. here's an article that gives the whole story

so don't let those guys get you too worried that we here in the u.s. are ready to do the holiday in.

and in that vein - i hope you had a wonderful christmas, and i wish you a very good new year.

(and to you too, limax!)
mouse
Keenspot Deity

Return to Bruno The Bandit