Sir Bruno, a proposition....

A warrior (Bruno) and a small dragon (Fiona) team up for fun and plunder in this fantasy comic strip.

Moderators: kmd, Ian McDonald, Limax

Sir Bruno, a proposition....

Postby Malanthyus on Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:51 am

Everythings done now, and it looks like I lost. And seriously harmed someone I happen to like in the process.

So I'm now tracking back, undoing this mess. In retrospect, perhaps I shouldn't have included links to the previous posts, but that's neither here nor there.

Contrary to popular belief, this wasn't an attempt to to drumm up audience for miss dolari's comic, her's just happened to be where I began. It could have been anywhere really.

It's hard to explain what I was trying to do, even when I actually speak clearly, mainly because the idea's insane. I was trying to use a string of connections between different cultural niches (ie webcomics) to weave it into a trap for whatever being created the universe. That said, it's kind of pointless to explain my reasons for wanting to do that.

I had thought that the worst possible scenario was some people found a bunch of usual posts, went "wtf" laughed, shrugged, and moved on. It wasn't my intention to bring attention to miss dolari.

Feel free to delete this post, and thank you for your time...
Last edited by Malanthyus on Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
I cannot be unmade. And neither can you!
Malanthyus
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby jenndolari on Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:25 am

Malanthyus' forum hopping is causing me to get some hatemail, since now it's starting to link back to my comic. I have nothing to do with his "riddle" and honestly wish he'd stop it, already, cause people are getting pissed at ME over it. If you wish to complain, as near as I can tell, his provider is QWEST, but unfortunately, I've not been able to find an abuse address.

More information on what's going on is at the Keenspot Sinfest forums:

Sinfest Keenspot Forum[/url]
Jenn
Not All Warriors Are Called "Sir!"
Closetspace - http://www.dolari.org/cs
A Wish for Wings - http://www.dolari.org/awfw
jenndolari
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Bruno The Bandit