bluebird of happiness

A warrior (Bruno) and a small dragon (Fiona) team up for fun and plunder in this fantasy comic strip.

Moderators: kmd, Ian McDonald, Limax

bluebird of happiness

Postby mouse on Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:00 pm

ok, ian - you've raised my interest. i hadn't thought of the bluebird of happiness being that major a story - but now i want to see where you had planned to take it. so i think you should let it play out....but i realize it _does_ make it harder for new readers to get. or does it? there are lots of comic strips out there with continuing stories that people start reading every day - i'm thinking about newspaper comics like "for better or for worse" and "doonesbury", along with all the old soaps and adventure comics - "mary worth","the phantom", etc. they may have started with shorter stories, but anyone reading them now steps into a world with fully developed characters who have histories which color their actions. and you have the advantage of an easily accessible archive.

and needless to say, as a bit of a political junkie, i'm enjoying this storyline....
mouse
Keenspot Deity

Postby Andric on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:32 am

I would also prefer to see it play out - maybe a summary though should be written for new/occassional readers? This could point them to the start of each sub-arc as well so they can easily choose where/what to read in more depth.
Andric
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Bruno The Bandit