Pete and Ian are up to something

A warrior (Bruno) and a small dragon (Fiona) team up for fun and plunder in this fantasy comic strip.

Moderators: kmd, Ian McDonald, Limax

Pete and Ian are up to something

Postby Velkrin on Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:27 am

As most of you know, Ian does DOP related strips for Pete of Sluggy Freelance. But if you look at today's sluggy (friday), panel 4, torg (guy in the background) is wearing a shirt with Rothland's symbol on it. Coincidence? I think not. Besides, how many misc comic chars would wear a shirt with a happy sun.
Velkrin
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Dunlavy on Mon Jun 09, 2003 4:23 am

You're crazy. If you even looked at the other, previous comics in the series, you'll note that the character is wearing a crazy looking human face on his wife-beater. It just so happens to look a little bit like a blurry sun on Friday's comic, but in earlier strips, it isn't even close to be Rothland's symbol.

Unless Pete says, "Yeah, that is Rothland's logo. I just can't draw right," I will stand by my belief that your supposed Rothland's Happy Sun Face is indeed a Crazy Angst-Ridden Human Face... something that is not at all happy or related to the molten ball of magma that is the center of our universe.

I mean, JEEZ.

>:-)
Dunlavy
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Bruno The Bandit