welcome back, ian!

A warrior (Bruno) and a small dragon (Fiona) team up for fun and plunder in this fantasy comic strip.

Moderators: kmd, Ian McDonald, Limax

welcome back, ian!

Postby mouse on Wed May 28, 2003 1:16 pm

glad you enjoyed california! so are you going to come back for comic con?
mouse
Keenspot Deity

Postby Limax on Wed May 28, 2003 7:03 pm

Hmmf... he came down to the bay area (probably means San Francisco).. and he didn't bother to stop by and say 'hi'....
.__ ___ __ _... ._ _

A salted slug gathers no moss.

This post is brought to you by the number 6.
Limax
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Major Tom on Wed May 28, 2003 7:28 pm

Don't take it personal, Limax - betcha Ian managed not to think about us...too much.

Good show, Ian -

sounds like you had one of those bestexcellent trips. may as well give in and come over to the dark side of the Canadian border now...
Major Tom
Keenspot Deity

Postby Dunlavy on Sat May 31, 2003 12:05 pm

WTF? I know a girl named Nicki Kerns. Used too, anyways. How old is she, Ian?
Dunlavy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Ian McDonald on Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:44 pm

Thanks Mouse, and everyone else, for the welcome back! Good to be back at the ol' drawing board, but I do miss California, and my Katherine!

Mouse, I prolly won't be going to Comic Con this year... unless someone out there were to spring for a plane ticket to San Diego for me (hint hint!) :wink:

Limax, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were so near to where I was visiting. Maybe next time when I'm the area! And to everyone: if you ever hear that I'll be in your part of the world, drop me an e-mail, if you'd like to get together! Bruno readers are the cololest people on earth, and it's always fun to meet you! :D

Major Tom: with Katherine living in the US, it's mighty tempting these days...

Josh: Nicki Kerns is of Italian descent, is a professional piano player, and a great cook. Kerns is her married name. This the same person you know?

Everyone else: wanna take this time to apologize for not posting to the board more often! Between working on my own strip, MITDOP, and processing t-shirt orders for Sluggy Freelance, I don't have as much free time as I'd like. But I try to read all the comments, and appreciate all your feedback!

I luvs you all sum lot!!
Ian
Ian McDonald
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Einar Lo on Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:52 pm

Arr, great to have yer back, lad! Though somehow I doubt yer arrival in the same country as me, let alone coming to Wales (although I am going to Edinburgh for University - even still, unless I can convince Ian he really needs to research Scotland for his next BtB plot...)

Hmm... there's an idea!

Ian, why don't you set the next Bruno the Bandit plot in some variant on Scotland? It could be fun, and I could finally get me books autographed!
Image-Einar Lo[color=#FFBB00]
Einar Lo
Keenspot Despot

Location: Cymru, Prydain (That's Wales, Great Britain, boyo!)

Postby Limax on Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:34 am

Ian - I seriously thought about dropping you an email since Sacramento's not that far for me either.. but I felt that you should spend the time with Katherine... next time you come out this way, and if I'm still around, I'll drop you a line.
.__ ___ __ _... ._ _

A salted slug gathers no moss.

This post is brought to you by the number 6.
Limax
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Bruno The Bandit