Question: The Bruno Collection books...

A warrior (Bruno) and a small dragon (Fiona) team up for fun and plunder in this fantasy comic strip.

Moderators: kmd, Ian McDonald, Limax

Question: The Bruno Collection books...

Postby TerraEsperZ on Tue Nov 19, 2002 7:22 am

I was considering buying the Bruno books and I was wondering if the three books reprinted every past strips in order. It's not really mentionned anywhere and I'd be disappointed if some storyline were left out.

Thanks!
TerraEsperZ
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Limax on Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:11 am

From other collections that I've gotten from Plan 9, the strips are printed in order. Whether there are any skipped, I cannot really answer that since I've been unable to acquire the Bruno books yet. I'm guessing that there's no strips left out since Ian writes Bruno in a series of 'chapters' where every strip is very important to moving the story along.
.__ ___ __ _... ._ _

A salted slug gathers no moss.

This post is brought to you by the number 6.
Limax
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Major Tom on Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:18 am

There's extra stuff, at least in the latest collection...
Major Tom
Keenspot Deity

Postby Ian McDonald on Tue Nov 19, 2002 6:54 pm

Hey TerraEsperZ!

I can assure you that all the strips that are on my site have appeared, or will appear in BTB collections. Mind you, the stories themselves may not be printed in the order they are on the site. This is due to space considerations, and also because some stories (like "No Offense!") got moved ahead in the printing schedule due to their popularity. But yes, all the strips have been, or will be printed. And as Major Tom points out, there is bonus material in each book, in the form of a bonus story (in glorious color in books 2 and 3).

Hope this helps!
Ian
Ian McDonald
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Bruno The Bandit