I have the feeling that... (10/11)

A warrior (Bruno) and a small dragon (Fiona) team up for fun and plunder in this fantasy comic strip.

Moderators: kmd, Ian McDonald, Limax

I have the feeling that... (10/11)

Postby sgamer82 on Thu Oct 10, 2002 8:43 pm

...before all this is over, we'll be seeing Delorus' Childhood bottle being used to restore her back to O.H.B. infancy. Why else would Ian make a point of showing that the bottle was meant to either contain or represent her childhood?
Stephen, the gamer born in '82

"Never underestimate the power of complacency & sloth." - ad for The Irresponsible Captain Tylor

NEITHER RAIN NOR SNOW NOR GLO M OF NI T CAN STAY THESE MES ENGERS ABO T THEIR DUTY
DON'T ARSK US about: rocks troll's with sticks All sorts of dragons Mrs. Cake Huje green things with teeth Any kinds of black dogs with orange eyebrows Rains of spaniel's. fog. Mrs. Cake.
-Proud Motto of the Ankh-Morpork Post Office
sgamer82
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby mouse on Fri Oct 11, 2002 12:12 pm

o.h.b.?
mouse
Keenspot Deity

Postby Limax on Fri Oct 11, 2002 12:46 pm

mouse wrote:o.h.b.?

Ordinary Human Being. Duh. :P
.__ ___ __ _... ._ _

A salted slug gathers no moss.

This post is brought to you by the number 6.
Limax
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby sgamer82 on Fri Oct 11, 2002 10:06 pm

Ordinary Human Being

My running theory is that the bottle of Delorus' Childhood will be used to restore the preteen Fame Vampire to an infant human being by the end of this story.
Stephen, the gamer born in '82

"Never underestimate the power of complacency & sloth." - ad for The Irresponsible Captain Tylor

NEITHER RAIN NOR SNOW NOR GLO M OF NI T CAN STAY THESE MES ENGERS ABO T THEIR DUTY
DON'T ARSK US about: rocks troll's with sticks All sorts of dragons Mrs. Cake Huje green things with teeth Any kinds of black dogs with orange eyebrows Rains of spaniel's. fog. Mrs. Cake.
-Proud Motto of the Ankh-Morpork Post Office
sgamer82
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby mouse on Sat Oct 12, 2002 10:59 am

Limax wrote:
mouse wrote:o.h.b.?

Ordinary Human Being. Duh. :P

hey, you gotta remember - i'm an emb* myself.

*extraordinary mouse being
mouse
Keenspot Deity

Postby Franc28 on Sat Oct 12, 2002 12:43 pm

Trust the author to take a socially-relevant analogy, use it in a storyline, and then hammer it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

Just like on Star Trek, except less preachy.
Francois Tremblay
http://www.insolitology.com - the study of weirdness on the web, from Alex Chiu to Scientology and beyond.
Franc28
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Dunlavy on Sat Oct 12, 2002 2:17 pm

Ahh.... the miracle of foreshadowing. I believe the bottle will be fought over, but who will get it? Warrior hottie? Bruno?

On another note: It took me halfway through the archives to figure out that Numth' Kul was, in fact, a slurred figment of
numb skull. Am I slow or just plain retarded?
Dunlavy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Ian McDonald on Sat Oct 12, 2002 4:16 pm

Franc28 wrote:Trust the author to take a socially-relevant analogy, use it in a storyline, and then hammer it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

Just like on Star Trek, except less preachy.

Don't worry. We'll be adding 70% more preachiness next year, but passing the savings on to you!

Later,
Ian
Ian McDonald
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Franc28 on Sat Oct 12, 2002 5:56 pm

Hooray !
Francois Tremblay
http://www.insolitology.com - the study of weirdness on the web, from Alex Chiu to Scientology and beyond.
Franc28
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Bruno The Bandit