Sweet Agony

A warrior (Bruno) and a small dragon (Fiona) team up for fun and plunder in this fantasy comic strip.

Moderators: kmd, Ian McDonald, Limax

Sweet Agony

Postby Bickendan on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:24 am

A couple questions here, Ian:

Is the book that this story was printed in still available? If not, would you consider publishing the story online for us poor fools that have not any means of acquiring said book? It could prove to be a short spate of Bruno updates as you continue to mull your options with what to do with Bruno, though if the book's still for sale, that's even better because then you're actually making some money off of him (will he be pissed to hear that...).

What is the canonity of this arc, considering the tie-in with the Sluggyverse?
Bickendan
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Sweet Agony

Postby Ian McDonald on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:59 am

For a sec there, I didn't even know what story you were talking about, Bickendan! "Sweet Agony" was supposed to be a bonus story for the fourth Bruno collection, which never got published. The truth is, the story is only partially done, with the first few pages pencilled. I do hope to finish it eventually. Whether I keep it as a bonus story for an upcoming collection (assuming I ever do find a new pulisher) or just publish it online remains to be seen!

As for canonity, dunno if it'd be canon in the Sluggyverse, but it'll prolly be canon in the Brunoverse! :D
Ian McDonald
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Bruno The Bandit