Love todays comic!

A warrior (Bruno) and a small dragon (Fiona) team up for fun and plunder in this fantasy comic strip.

Moderators: kmd, Ian McDonald, Limax

Love todays comic!

Postby Counterclockwise on Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:10 am

I'm usually not a sucker for predictable formula, but that call out to this forums and AisA was perfect!
Counterclockwise
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Love todays comic!

Postby AisA on Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:26 am

Well done, sah. I particularly like the reference to "Dykes to Watch Out For"; unexpectedly clever. But...no "2 girls, 1 flagon" joke?

I do resent the implication that I only read the strip for prurient reasons. You'd think I was obsessed by the idea of Cara and Sonata performing no holds barred wrestling moves in a kiddie pool full of Astroglide, their young, firm supple bodies slipping against each other as they grasp each other's.....guuuhhh!@##$

OK. I'm done.
More Bruno the Bandit at www.aimcomics.com!
AisA
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby skelebug on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:45 pm

Don't worry Ian!....I'm not disappointed, nope!

...........*weary sigh, sniffle* Yeah. I dig this sorta stuff just as much as the guys do. ~.~
Oh well, i guess that just gives me Bruno fan-art ideas.If that's cool with Ian of course. >> No worries, I wouldn't make anything that'd be too riske'. I can't draw that good anyways. :oops: Numth'kul is finished, I'm doing an OX body spray parody next. The image'll be sent your way soon Ian, once I find the drawing again, and my camera stops hiding from me or the scanner stops being a bully.
skelebug
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Ian McDonald on Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:03 pm

Loved the Numth'kul sketch you sent me, Skelebug! Look for it to appear in an upcoming Rothland Tribune some time soon, if that's cool with you! Looking forward to more art from you.. and if you wanna do anything featuring Cara the Cutpurse and Red Sonata, be my guest! The same goes for you, AisA! Just keep it relatively clean, okay? Er, that is, only if you want it to appear on my site! :wink:
Ian McDonald
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby skelebug on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:07 pm

Wow thanks! :D Thats very flattering. I am glad you liked it!

And not to be obnoxious, just curious as to your response to the idea of my proposed guest comic about him? I can send u a script first if u wanna ok it first, to see if it fits. If u plan on doing something with him already in the next or upcoming arc thats different thats cool. I think tho it could likely fit. Doesnt intrude much on the previous storylines with bruno so it could really technically occur chronologically whenever you desire in the current present. If no go, thats okay, I'll just draw more pin-up art. :D
skelebug
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Bruno The Bandit