i'm gay!

A warrior (Bruno) and a small dragon (Fiona) team up for fun and plunder in this fantasy comic strip.

Moderators: kmd, Ian McDonald, Limax

i'm gay!

Postby mouse on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:37 pm

i'm loving this apparent side-effect of your foray into dinner theatre- bruno as musical comedy!

....now i just need the music.
mouse
Keenspot Deity

Re: i'm gay!

Postby Ian McDonald on Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:10 pm

Glad you're enjoying it, Mouse! :D Though it would appear not everyone shares your sentiment. Prior to Wednesday's strip, I was hovering around the 200 mark on the Top Webcomics poll. I have since dropped to 255, at last count. I was as low as 275 at one point, but I seem to have rallied. I'm betting tomorrow's strip puts me below the 300 mark. Wonder how many readers I've lost due to this story? :(

As for the "I'm Gay" song, can anyone tell Mouse where I, erm, borrowed the tune from? :D
Ian McDonald
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby qwerts on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:16 pm

THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN DELETED BECAUSE I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND ON WHO TO TROLL AND HOW.
qwerts
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby mouse on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:21 pm

happenings in other forums have reminded my how hopelessly outdated my musical tastes are...although if it's based on a classic show tune, i might know it.
mouse
Keenspot Deity

Postby Ian McDonald on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:02 pm

Think Danny Elfman! :D
Ian McDonald
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby mouse on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:48 pm

um....that's jenna elfman's brother, right?
mouse
Keenspot Deity

Postby PrairieGhost on Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:43 am

lol Don't worry... No matter how many readers you chase off, you'll still be stuck with me XD At any rate, your fanbase probably just busy like I am and hasn't been voting. (Or however it is you move up in the poll.) While your life has been "boring" as you put it, I've been suffering from an excess of interesting.

Danny Elfman... Shoot... No, man, I'm stumped. :\ Was it one of his newer ones, like the remake of Chocolate Factory?
PrairieGhost
Junior Keenspotter

Postby AisA on Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:06 am

Hey Ian...
I've been kind of lukewarm on this story, not for any controversial reason, just because the story didn't grab me as much as some of the others did. Nevertheless, I just wanna say that last strip was dead on the money...a good strip, a perfect epilogue, and a succinct way to address any critics of the treatment of the subject. Plus, it had boobies.

Well done.
More Bruno the Bandit at www.aimcomics.com!
AisA
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Bruno The Bandit