BtB 12 Nov 08

A warrior (Bruno) and a small dragon (Fiona) team up for fun and plunder in this fantasy comic strip.

Moderators: kmd, Ian McDonald, Limax

BtB 12 Nov 08

Postby Arantor on Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 am

Hmmm, Shub is definitely a devotee of Ailixism, now isn't she?

I'd hate to see her disappear though, she's a great supporting character.

Btw, Bruno's final line seems familiar... just like the first panel in this Ma3 strip (NSFW!)...
Arantor
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: BtB 12 Nov 08

Postby Bickendan on Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:39 am

Ah, you beat me to it!

Agreed, it'll be sad to see Shub go. But then we could look forward to Archio's revenge and the Second Coming of Shub. Or Cindy Megawrath's... wrath...
Bickendan
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: BtB 12 Nov 08

Postby Arantor on Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:05 am

I have the feeling that Ian won't be quite so quick to actually kill her off.

I mean, in the entire history of BtB there is a shortage of major characters actually dying. Strictly speaking, Swyndell is about the only one I can think of off the top of my head, and he wasn't technically dead.

The others have gone through major transformations in their time, and plot characters have died, but I can't remember a single major character dying.

I think Ian has already written this storyline with that in mind, to be honest, but you'll have to ask him not me!! (I'm just the archivist, not the writer...)

That said, if Ian does kill a major character it won't be the only strip that has done so recently, and I think will prove a watershed for BtB.
Arantor
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Bruno The Bandit