BtB 24 October 2008

A warrior (Bruno) and a small dragon (Fiona) team up for fun and plunder in this fantasy comic strip.

Moderators: kmd, Ian McDonald, Limax

BtB 24 October 2008

Postby Bickendan on Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:18 am

http://brunothebandit.com/d/20081024.html

Bruno 24:18-21 wrote:
18 And thus was the Goddess Shub Megawrath wrothly sore toward Bruno, and didst tempt Bruno, Son of Ailix, to walk upon the waters.
19 And so it is written that Bruno and Shub go down to the waters of Bath'Ambrose, and did Bruno sink, for he would not be tempted.
20 Whereupon seeing thus, Shub did repent mightily, saying, "Forgive me, my God, for I have tempted thee, wroth was my countanance."
21 And Bruno did forgive Shub, calling her as a disciple unto him. And upon seeing all of this, Ambrose, the Lord and Master of Bath'Ambrose, did curse the waters.
Bickendan
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: BtB 24 October 2008

Postby Bickendan on Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:11 pm

Of note... Bruno called Ambrose 'Dad'... Hmm...
Bickendan
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: BtB 24 October 2008

Postby Arantor on Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:26 pm

Well, that's one of the oddities in the universe here.

Bruno has, on several occasions, slipped up and called both his parents 'Mom' and 'Dad' respectively despite being adopted by Swyndell (NB I still use the original spelling from when he first appeared in Coddlesworth)

During the adoption he did formally become Bruno Swyndell/Swindell, yet every future reference to his surname seems to be Bunkleyutz - even from the constabulary etc. Had that been me I'd have said that I wasn't Bruno Bunkleyutz, I was Bruno Swyndell.

Anyhoo. Swyndell is as near to dead as he is going to get without actually being dead and Bruno owns all his assets, thus he is not only virtually dead but also pretty much legally, too.

Then again perhaps in the event of the waters being cursed (and that is some nice verse going on there) anyone would slip up...
Arantor
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Bruno The Bandit