Catching up with the search engine

A warrior (Bruno) and a small dragon (Fiona) team up for fun and plunder in this fantasy comic strip.

Moderators: kmd, Ian McDonald, Limax

Catching up with the search engine

Postby Arantor on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:45 am

Hey all,
Just to let you know, I'm not able to add *any* strips to the search engine for the next few days (probably) due to the fact that my hard drive died night-before-last. I'm still in the recovery phase so it probably won't be until Monday until I can do some more strips... (I haven't lost any of the WordOwl files though as far as I can tell, just some other stuff)

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. And have now bought an external back-up hard drive.
Arantor
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Catching up with the search engine

Postby Arantor on Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:11 am

Meant to reply in here before - I'm back up and running, although I did lose some stuff along the way (but nothing for WordOwl, luckily)

To celebrate getting back up and running, I did all of the updates yesterday (catching up Thursday-Sunday) and added another 50 or so Bruno strips to the engine, putting me at the end of The Good Guy (and on 1500 official strips). Interestingly, I found The Good Guy somehow familiar in the current US politicial situation, but maybe my views are skewed as I'm from Ing-er-land. (Also felt a bit familiar to the last couple of elections we've had, so yeah)
Arantor
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Bruno The Bandit