Sluggy 10 year anniversary

A zany geek soap opera full of bizarre characters, a sentient slime mold or two, and more jokes than you can shake a 10Base-T networking card at.

Moderators: stjen, Lady_Phoenix, jtdarlington, MaxJenius, kmd

Sluggy 10 year anniversary

Postby kmd on Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:58 am

Just in case any of you didn't know, Sluggy Freelance has been updating on the web for 10 years now. Such a nifty darn comic! Pete asked Jeff to contribute to his Celebrity Montageand while he didn't have a lot of time to create new content, there are sketches over there from when Jeff did a guest week of DoP strips, and Jeff captured some of his memories of Pete from throughout the years.
kmd
Extra-Dimensional Entity

Postby Rombobj on Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:29 am

That was a lot of content in my opinion. Textual content, but content none the less, and interesting background information.
TANSTAAFQ
Rombobj
Keenspot Despot

Postby atristain on Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:56 am

(To the tune of "'Cause he's a jolly good fellow)
10 years of nifty darn comics!
And thanks to Jeff I'm a fan!

I started reading GPF, and was not interested in reading SF for about 2 years, but as some Faulties (including Jeff) recommended it I became curious. So I have to thank Jeff for adding that to my list of time-wasters.}

(I only read the comic. SF's Forums are not as friendly as GPF's)

Excuse me, I have to put some eyedrops after reading Jeff's entry.
The sound of rolling dice
To me is music in the air!
'Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie Man
Although I don't play fair!
atristain
Keenspot Despot

Postby mouse on Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:11 pm

that reminds me - npr had an interview with pete abrams sunday morning - only caught part of it, so i'm going to listen to the whole thing now!
mouse
Keenspot Deity

Postby Graeystone on Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:48 am

Even to this day I still can't wrap my brain around the weirdness caused by the 'Sluggy Freelance Where Are You!' story.

Next year is 2008. . .*cough!*
Revelation14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

"Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils."-General John Stark

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other." - John Adams
Graeystone
Keenspot Despot

Return to General Protection Fault