what does Lori looks like?

A zany geek soap opera full of bizarre characters, a sentient slime mold or two, and more jokes than you can shake a 10Base-T networking card at.

Moderators: stjen, Lady_Phoenix, jtdarlington, MaxJenius, kmd

Lori has Nick's face and also...

Wears glasses
17%
Has freckles
17%
has the same nose
No votes
All of the above
67%

Total votes : 6

what does Lori looks like?

Postby atristain on Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:23 pm

Nick already mentioned that she looks like him, but: What other things does she shares with Nick?
The sound of rolling dice
To me is music in the air!
'Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie Man
Although I don't play fair!
atristain
Keenspot Despot

Postby Graeystone on Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:45 am

Probably a high IQ but no inventor's gene.

Maybe had the same problems with dating when young as Nick did.(IE, Just the 'friend')

Quirky parents.(DUH!)

The 'nose'.

Can handle a firearm.
Revelation14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

"Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils."-General John Stark

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other." - John Adams
Graeystone
Keenspot Despot

Postby mouse on Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:55 pm

i'm betting she has the inventor's gene, but it comes out in other ways - like, instead of converting the remote into a ray gun, she knits multi-dimentional objects.
mouse
Keenspot Deity

Postby fossil on Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:46 pm

... and what's the recipe for those cookies? Are those little spots chocolate chips, or raisins, or licorice jellybeans, or bacon bits, or marinated tofu, or...??? How creative a baker *is* she? :semi-evil grin:

I'm also wondering about her social skills. Most people don't bring cookies to wedding receptions, although I think it's a lovely gesture, especially if she has baked whatever Nick's favorite is. I wouldn't be too surprised if she turns out to be something of a nerd type.

Speaking of knitting and dimensions, does anyone else here own a Moebius scarf, and/or a hat in the shape of a Klein bottle? <brag>It's nice to have a relative who is both a geek-of-math and a champion knitter. 8-) </brag>
fossil
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby bookw0rmy on Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:17 am

fossil wrote:Speaking of knitting and dimensions, does anyone else here own a Moebius scarf, and/or a hat in the shape of a Klein bottle? <brag>It's nice to have a relative who is both a geek-of-math and a champion knitter. 8-) </brag>

I have both. I'm the math geek, my friend is the knitter. She made them for me five or six years ago.

I'm not saying what I think Lori looks like, because I know both who she's modeled on and why you only see the back of her head. (And I'm not telling, either!)
Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance.

AKA bookw0rm
bookw0rmy
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to General Protection Fault