New on the forums, reading Nukees for a while....

It's not MAD science...just disappointed.

Moderator: Gav

New on the forums, reading Nukees for a while....

Postby Goofus on Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:10 am

Hi all, I've been lurking at the comics for a while and thought it was time to join the folks who love Nukees as I have since the archives first archove.

I'm not to old to be a college student, but neither is my Pop. At 84 he still audits the young ladies at NYU. Still, the last time I visited Beserkley, or anywhere near the San Francisco of my birth, the changes have been drastic!
"Nukees" gives me hope! Maybe Paul Krassner still has a recognizable name in the area....

Here's my resume:

Plus or minus 1966 I swallowed 2 small globules of mercury on a dare; they tasted good.

Throughout the 1960's and 70's I played with and ate from asbestos products, it cured my allergies.

1983 I smashed dozens of teevee tubes and glorified among the remains as performance art.

1985 I fell off the back of a WWII jeep at 45 MPH and landed on my 19KG head.

Throughout the decades from 1957 to 2007; consistent disrepair and alteration of mechanical and electronic devices resulting in devastation large and small.

Hallucinogen Specifications provided on request, or at least a rough estimate thereof.

Thusly, do I qualify as a Nukee?

Regardez yo,
Sam Tilden
Chief of Stuff
The Goofus Office
Airmont, New York
Goofus
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Gav on Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:09 pm

You don't sound so much like a Nukee as a Mad Hatter. :-|

The fact that you can remember the years that these things happened is at least indication of not too much brain damage.

Then again, I can barely remember the year I graduated, nevermind the exact year of various accidents from five decades before. Maybe this post is an indication of severe brain damage. Is there such a thing as trauma-induced autism?
Lates...

Darren "Gav" Bleuel
(Nukees, an atomic comic)
Gav
Keenspot Whipping Boy

Return to Nukees