[6/30] Stripping away King Luca's secrets?

It's not MAD science...just disappointed.

Moderator: Gav

[6/30] Stripping away King Luca's secrets?

Postby Schol-R-LEA on Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:48 pm

Despite the random tittilation of today's strip, I have a suspicion that these 'women' aren't lovers, but old friends from the orphanage whom Luca has promised to help or protect or ennoble or whatever. Luca, jackass though he can be, does have his own sense of chivalry, and I suspect did even before he declared himself King.

It's clear that on some level, he knows that his 'royal court' is a fantasy, but he chooses to embrace this fantasy for unknown reasons of his own. I can't help but wonder if these women, whoever they are, are connected to that choice somehow.

Where the murder charges and the land investors come into this, I don't know yet.

But then, I've been suspecting that Cecilia is actually an avatar of my own Patroness (All hail etc...), so what do I know? shrug OK, so I think that mostly because I like the idea of Order having Disorder over for tea on a quiet Eternity afternoon (well, it was quiet until Gav showed up again...) - the whole suicide thing was just a way to let Gav rationalize Her presence there, of course fnord, while still leaving him with a metaphysical mystery to chew on.
Schol-R-LEA;2 ELF JAM LCF BiWM MGT GS
First Speaker, Last Eristic Church of Finagle and Holy Bisexuality || Keeper of the Tent Peg of Homosexuality +5
How long have you been a Mad Scientist?
#define KINSEY (rand() % 7) // Oinos! Oinos! Pentadaktyloi phylloi!
You draw it, we misinterpret it. - Bo Lindbergh
Realitas vestri renuo, sufficioque mei.// moderator of the GenderShifters LJ community
Schol-R-LEA
Keenspot Despot

Return to Nukees