Phase Shift

It's not MAD science...just disappointed.

Moderator: Gav

Postby Gav on Mon Nov 06, 2000 1:34 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Quasispace:
<B>Oh Gav, I was wondering. Why did you decide to cut out the courtroom story in the Daily Cal?
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well, for a while I've been trying to get the Daily Cal and the web site synched back up again, since the two-per-week schedule in the Cal during the summer got me out of whack with the three-per-week schedule of the web site.<P>I decided the best sequence to cut out of the Daily Cal would be Gav's encounter with Shea, since it requires not only following of the story from day to day for weeks, but also a limited knowledge of the strip's past, from two years ago. Since half my audience didn't even go to Berkeley two years ago, I thought the story would be confusing and hard to understand and a good candidate to leave out.<P>I get the impression that few Daily Cal readers follow Nukees religiously enough to keep up with storylines in the first place, and this recent one would have been particularly brutal if you don't read every day. So, I cut out about two weeks there, inserted the timely Halloween strip (though the more astute among you may notice a slight difference between the web version and the print version), and I am now (I believe) only five or six days off. I will probably skip some of the aftermath (Suzy Gee's recent wigging out, for instance), which requires long-time readership, until I get the two back in step with each other (just in time for winter break, when the Daily Cal stops all together).<P>------------------
Lates...<P><B>Darren "Gav" Bleuel</B>
(<A HREF="http://www.nukees.com/" TARGET=_blank>Nukees</A>, an atomic comic)
Gav
Keenspot Whipping Boy

Postby Quasispace on Mon Nov 06, 2000 2:24 am

Oh Gav, I was wondering. Why did you decide to cut out the courtroom story in the Daily Cal?<P>
------
The friendly neighborhood Spiderman had a thing for blood.
Quasispace
Keenspot Despot

Return to Nukees