Good luck with everything Clint!

A sci-fi adventure strip by comic book artist Clint Hollingsworth.

Moderator: macclint

Good luck with everything Clint!

Postby pdxDaniela on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:34 pm

Hope the transition to your own site won't be too bad. Look at all your options, maybe you could take some of your favorite keenspot friends w/you & turn it into a group effort.
I like not just your work but your work ethics and professionalism too. Not to mention your courtesy.

by comparison "last blood" but it is not as good as it think it is, only updates once every two or three months (if that )& the creators are pretty abusive to any of the people who leave comments, who god forbids might not be fawning fans.

Good luck hope you'll send us a link to where you'll be off to. :rootbeer:
pdxDaniela
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Good luck with everything Clint!

Postby macclint on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Thanks very Much Daniela. I don't know if you clicked the link to Fleen, but if you scroll down into the comments, you can see how Bobby Crosby handles any negative interaction.

I'd sure like to you do an adventure webcomic someday. I pull out the Shin Kage pages you did everyonce in a while and turn a little green with envy. :oops:
Clint Hollingsworth

"‘Comics will break your heart." Jack "King" Kirby

The Wandering Ones webcomic

Shin Kage, Warrior of the Mountainworld
macclint
Keenspot Despot

Re: Good luck with everything Clint!

Postby pdxDaniela on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:14 am

I went back to the link & read the various emails. Someone has some unresolved mental health issues.
Also sent you an email at your gmail addy. (& thanks for the compliments! Way to courteous & kind as usual)
cheers
pdxDaniela
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to The Wandering Ones