Awake at 4am

A sci-fi adventure strip by comic book artist Clint Hollingsworth.

Moderator: macclint

Awake at 4am

Postby MaxJenius on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:08 am

Okay, it's 4am and pouring down rain. Who is it awake? It's not Bobbie, the obviously sleeping person looks female. The poncho makes it hard to tell if the person has a beard or not.... but I'm guessing it's Damon who is awake.

Honestly, I can fall asleep sitting up in the middle of a noisy room, so I think I would be one of the zonked people.
Whan the April de shores soote, de draght of Marche hath pierced to the roote. Und bathed every veine, in switch liquor...
Prediction Points: 1 Confirmed
Spam Kills: XII
Keenspot Despot

Re: Awake at 4am

Postby Timberwood on Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:09 pm

Given the relative sizes of the three bodies in the image, the fact that the one in the middle (head to the left as we look at it) is smaller than the other two, that I would assume to be Bobbie. She has after all proven to be rather petite compared to the boys. The one further back has broader shoulders but isn't much bigger than Bobbie lending to this being Max, which means that it's our favorite big guy in the foreground. I do believe that's Damon whining about needing to pee in the rain.

Personally I always found it relaxing to.. But I'm strange in many ways. ^_^

Understand? Good, play!

As I enter this land
of Angels and Demons
I shall not fear
as the light is my guide
and the darkness is my wrath.

"If you don't like this world, change yourself first! If you don't like that idea, close your eyes and ears and live in solitude! If you don't like that either..."
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to The Wandering Ones