on a more entertaining topic

A sci-fi adventure strip by comic book artist Clint Hollingsworth.

Moderator: macclint

on a more entertaining topic

Postby pdxDaniela on Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:38 pm

I was talking to my brother, we were discussing the economy, real estate, the whole mess. Making it trough it. & then he jokingly brought up 2012!
He was told by his boss about the mayan calendars & prophecies. It seems the mayans predicted the end of the world as we know it. (suppose it could mean all kinda things, not necessarily death & destruction) 12/20/2012, but still end of day scenario, w/movie coming soon. (he said it the trailer is good)
IF you believe it, you can just blow off any thing right now from pesky co-workers to layoffs, after all, in just about three years we wont have to worry about much anymore.
What do you all think? another Y2K?
Good thing you all got your wilderness skills honed up.
pdxDaniela
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: on a more entertaining topic

Postby summersong on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:20 pm

yes, "the world will not be the same" lots of things coud make that happen.
the economy is just one of them. after all our economy effects the world.....
and 12.20.2012
thats about two months after the next election.... isnt it?

in the first years of american government they called the election a revolution without violence. i only hope it remains so. :evil:
if i can see skies that are blue, trees that are green and homes that hold welcome.... it is a good day.

"The road to disaster is ordered by the righteous, planned by the well-meaning, and paved with their good intentions." - Owlflight, M. Lackey & L. Dixon
summersong
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to The Wandering Ones