Last of his kind?

A sci-fi adventure strip by comic book artist Clint Hollingsworth.

Moderator: macclint

Last of his kind?

Postby Timberwood on Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:51 pm

So Alpha wants to take down his brothers and sisters. I have two questions:

• Why?
  • Why don't they just gather themselves together along with Jack and his sisters and educate their wayward older brother?

I've heard a lot of reasons for people to not be able to reproduce, I have 3 that affect me personally. But while I know that I can't reproduce, that doesn't mean I don't want to kill everyone else and my siblings. *shrug* Some people are strange that way I guess. Personally I just think of my self as 13 10 26 and am content with that since it means that I get to return to the source without further burden on my head. Well unless I adopt a child process and train it in the ways of the outdoors, then fork it back out into the "real" world on it's own.

Don't worry if you don't get some of that... I've been delving into programming more than I expected lately.
Kuma

Understand? Good, play!

As I enter this land
of Angels and Demons
I shall not fear
as the light is my guide
and the darkness is my wrath.

"If you don't like this world, change yourself first! If you don't like that idea, close your eyes and ears and live in solitude! If you don't like that either..."
Timberwood
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: Last of his kind?

Postby cacao on Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:10 am

So Alpha wants to take down his brothers and sisters. I have two questions:

* Why?
* Why don't they just gather themselves together along with Jack and his sisters and educate their wayward older brother?

Maybe that's what will happen. I don't get why so many people want to have their own biological child. I can't recognise people 10 meters away without my glasses and there are annoying conditions like diabetes, asthma and others in my family, which I would rather not pass on to my children if possible.

But while I know that I can't reproduce, that doesn't mean I don't want to kill everyone else and my siblings.

Well that's good to hear :-) Tip: I hear phosphoric acid is nice for body disposal (sulphuric should work even better).

And isn't Dr. Flynn the lady that's hiding in the Clan? If she's an ex-employee of Mavon, she might know much more than she told Jack, but he didn't seem to catch that bit (or did he?) I thought Jack's mom was the result of an Alliance project. Hmm...
There’s more to life than chocolate, but not right now. -Anonymous
cacao
Junior Keenspotter

Re: Last of his kind?

Postby Timberwood on Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:26 pm

*Groan* that came out wrong.. I don't want to kill everyone double negatives for the fail.

Yes Dr. Flynn is the refugee the clan is hosting. If Alpha goes after her it could be interesting for the clan.
Kuma

Understand? Good, play!

As I enter this land
of Angels and Demons
I shall not fear
as the light is my guide
and the darkness is my wrath.

"If you don't like this world, change yourself first! If you don't like that idea, close your eyes and ears and live in solitude! If you don't like that either..."
Timberwood
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to The Wandering Ones