Dear Dragonwriter, re: alleged scandal.

God, the devil, cats and dogs, kid pimps, and sexy ladies in stylish pants.

Moderator: Tatsuya Ishida

Postby Dragonwriter on Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:19 pm

Firstly, don't ever call me a liar. Nothing in this world will piss me off quicker than someone just assuming so easily that I'm bullshitting. I take it as a policy in life never to lie if I can help it. It's a lot of trouble for very little gain, doesn't make any sense, and in the end is basically immoral. So I say again: don't call me a liar. This is not a plea for sympathy. I know better than that. People like you wouldn't know what sympathy was if it bit you in the ass, so why should I stoop to lying to try and garner sympathy from someone who doesn't even understand the concept?

*sigh* Sometimes I wonder why I even try. I mean, no matter what I do, not matter how much I open up, and no matter how heartfelt my words are, it seems like the people of this forum will never believe me. It's like the spark of kindness and forgiveness that I have forever admired has fled from humanity, and sometimes I wonder why I even bother sticking around here.

Of course after reading over what I just wrote, I remember why... Because I have to have faith that somewhere in this slime-ridden hellhole is an actual admirable person. I have to believe that somewhere in the middle of all this refuse is a diamond that can prove that my faith in humanity is not misplaced. Just one... and I can go to sleep at night with the knowledge that there is something worth saving left in humanity, and that if a meteor struck the earth right now or the nuclear winter came that there would be something worth getting sad about when everyone was dead. Or better yet, that somehow the best parts of humanity that I'm certain are somewhere in here would come together to overcome such a disaster...

I'll tell you what: I'll make you a deal right now. Prove to me that somewhere inside you and Dennis are the seeds of kindness, empathy, and self-sacrifice that I have looked for for so long here at Sinfest and I'll stay out of your way from now on. Prove to me that there is something else to you besides someone who spits flames at me, something in there somewhere that is worth truly admiring, and I'll never bother you again.
Dragonwriter
Keenspot Despot

Postby XellossM on Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:30 pm

Dude. You're looking for ANY kind of humanly virtue in THIS forum? :lol:

Might as well look for genuine love and kindness on SomethingAwful. Or go to a politician's PR man for "the straight facts".
"There are two types of people: those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, "Fine, then, have it your way." -Clive Staples Lewis
XellossM
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Threln on Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:33 pm

Dragonwriter wrote:Firstly, don't ever call me a liar. Nothing in this world will piss me off quicker than someone just assuming so easily that I'm bullshitting. I take it as a policy in life never to lie if I can help it. It's a lot of trouble for very little gain, doesn't make any sense, and in the end is basically immoral. So I say again: don't call me a liar. This is not a plea for sympathy. I know better than that. People like you wouldn't know what sympathy was if it bit you in the ass, so why should I stoop to lying to try and garner sympathy from someone who doesn't even understand the concept?

I'm neutral here, but I've seen these threads before, and...that was an oops :-?
Threln
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Wyznewski on Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:39 pm

For fuck's sake. Why do you take this place so seriously? Who cares what anyone says? It's like you have a little alarm that goes off every 15 minutes... "Whoops, time for some rediculous posturing to people who don't give a shit. 'I NEVER EVER LIE. If you call me a liar, I will KILL YOU. This place is like Sodom, there isn't a thing worth saving here. And yet I remain. Pity me and my suffering.' Yeah, that seems pretty good."

Nobody cares. Maybe you should try it. Alternately, grow a sense of humor.
Wyznewski
Keenspot Despot

Postby Dennis J. Squidbunny on Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:39 pm

Dragonwriter wrote:Firstly, don't ever call me a liar. Nothing in this world will piss me off quicker than someone just assuming so easily that I'm bullshitting. I take it as a policy in life never to lie if I can help it. It's a lot of trouble for very little gain, doesn't make any sense, and in the end is basically immoral. So I say again: don't call me a liar. This is not a plea for sympathy. I know better than that. People like you wouldn't know what sympathy was if it bit you in the ass, so why should I stoop to lying to try and garner sympathy from someone who doesn't even understand the concept?

*sigh* Sometimes I wonder why I even try. I mean, no matter what I do, not matter how much I open up, and no matter how heartfelt my words are, it seems like the people of this forum will never believe me. It's like the spark of kindness and forgiveness that I have forever admired has fled from humanity, and sometimes I wonder why I even bother sticking around here.

Of course after reading over what I just wrote, I remember why... Because I have to have faith that somewhere in this slime-ridden hellhole is an actual admirable person. I have to believe that somewhere in the middle of all this refuse is a diamond that can prove that my faith in humanity is not misplaced. Just one... and I can go to sleep at night with the knowledge that there is something worth saving left in humanity, and that if a meteor struck the earth right now or the nuclear winter came that there would be something worth getting sad about when everyone was dead. Or better yet, that somehow the best parts of humanity that I'm certain are somewhere in here would come together to overcome such a disaster...

I'll tell you what: I'll make you a deal right now. Prove to me that somewhere inside you and Dennis are the seeds of kindness, empathy, and self-sacrifice that I have looked for for so long here at Sinfest and I'll stay out of your way from now on. Prove to me that there is something else to you besides someone who spits flames at me, something in there somewhere that is worth truly admiring, and I'll never bother you again.

*que heart felt piano music, an American flag gently reustling in the wind, and a moving slow clap that turns into wild applause*
"The moon looked like a clowns head dipped in honey."
Dennis J. Squidbunny
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby The Digital Dragon on Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:40 pm

For the love of god DW, stop being such a whiney bitch.

Who the fuck launches into a rant because people on the internet don’t like them? Or bases their entire opinion of humanity on such people? Or hangs around these people who he claims are all asses crying like a fucking infant every time someone criticizes him for molesting a minor?

And you’re asking dennis to justify himself to you?
"You reach a morning - its always a morning - where you realise either you make a phone call or die. Make the phone call. Whoever answers will be grateful you made it." -someone quite a bit like hitler

"you are a strange little creature that deserves medals, dd." -benny

The Digital Dragon
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Him on Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:53 pm

I'll still be your gaylover, bub.
Stop Global warming! Become a Pirate!
Him
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Dragonwriter on Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:00 pm

Yes, DD. I am.

Because, unlike Dennis, I have earned the forgiveness and even friendship of those who I wronged.
Dragonwriter
Keenspot Despot

Postby reasonablymad on Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:09 pm

stop yer yappin.
existentialism is a humanism.
reasonablymad
Keenspot Deity

Postby The Digital Dragon on Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:09 pm

That’s funny, because every time I’ve heard you talk about your sister you’ve basically said it was all her fault and she’s a little bitch.

But no, I see how making fun of you on the internet is so much worse than child molestation. Dennis doesn’t need to earn your forgiveness you fucking douche.
"You reach a morning - its always a morning - where you realise either you make a phone call or die. Make the phone call. Whoever answers will be grateful you made it." -someone quite a bit like hitler

"you are a strange little creature that deserves medals, dd." -benny

The Digital Dragon
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Dennis J. Squidbunny on Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:11 pm

Wait, who did I wrong?
Dennis J. Squidbunny
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Dragonwriter on Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:24 pm

Me.
Dragonwriter
Keenspot Despot

Postby Dennis J. Squidbunny on Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:29 pm

By talking about your arse?
Dennis J. Squidbunny
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby XellossM on Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:32 pm

Hell, DW, if insulting your hairy ass is a hate-worthy offense, get a rope and hang me. I'm guilty as OJ Simpson.
"There are two types of people: those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, "Fine, then, have it your way." -Clive Staples Lewis
XellossM
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby WheelsOfConfusion on Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:36 pm

Dragonwriter wrote:Yes, DD. I am.

Because, unlike Dennis, I have earned the forgiveness and even friendship of those who I wronged.

We all like Al more than we like you.
WheelsOfConfusion
Keenspot Transcendent

Postby Dragonwriter on Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:48 pm

You raise a good point, Xell.
Dragonwriter
Keenspot Despot

Postby Wyznewski on Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:12 pm

WheelsOfConfusion wrote:
We all like Al more than we like you.

This made me giggle.
Wyznewski
Keenspot Despot

Postby Guccipiggy on Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:28 am

Dragonwriter wrote:somewhere that is worth truly admiring, and I'll never bother you again.

Wow, that's me.
My thoughts are misguided and a little naive
Hi, I'm theonemillionreasons and I'm an emoholic. You can call me Milli.
Guccipiggy
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Major Tom on Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:43 am

Dragonwriter wrote:
... it seems like the people of this forum will never believe me. It's like the spark of kindness and forgiveness that I have forever admired has fled from humanity, and sometimes I wonder why I even bother sticking around here.

Of course after reading over what I just wrote, I remember why... Because I have to have faith that somewhere in this slime-ridden hellhole is an actual admirable person. I have to believe that somewhere in the middle of all this refuse is a diamond that can prove that my faith in humanity is not misplaced. Just one... and I can go to sleep at night with the knowledge that there is something worth saving left in humanity,...

so, anyone who feels like being "saved" by this guy -- think carefully.

i mean, he wallows around in filth and refuse looking for a diamond -- and remember all those transmittable diseases that he must have contracted along the way.
Major Tom
Keenspot Deity

Postby mouse on Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:47 am

to say nothing of the fact that he is looking for forgiveness on the sinfest forum.....one has to wonder about his judgement.

still, i've always admired guccipiggy - particularly her av.
mouse
Keenspot Deity

Postby Major Tom on Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:54 am

i'm willing to say piggy is not like him. he just lies to himself when he self-references.
Major Tom
Keenspot Deity

Postby mouse on Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:58 am

ah - i thought he was _looking_ for something worth admiring. guess i should go back and check the context of the original post.

.....nah.
mouse
Keenspot Deity

Postby Major Tom on Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:00 am

you had the context right. i was just adding in my editorial commentary on his self-righteousness.
Major Tom
Keenspot Deity

Postby mouse on Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:02 am

personally, i was struck by his histrionics. i mean, i've heard of 'over the top', but he was practically in orbit.
mouse
Keenspot Deity

Postby Major Tom on Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:03 am

and now you have "met" him.
Major Tom
Keenspot Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Sinfest