Go back to Bolt

SUPEROSITY's Bobby's favorite pop songstress.

Moderators: brit-fan-no-1, Bobby

Postby Deathscythe on Sun Nov 18, 2001 3:59 am

Hey Orlock, and Sid if you're still here, go back to the Bolt community.<P>------------------
I don't mind if you try to kill me, but I might struggle a bit.
Deathscythe
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Nosferatu_Ethereal on Tue Nov 20, 2001 8:12 am

Actually I am still on bolt.I hear from Sid alot but never you Deathscythe.
Nosferatu_Ethereal
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Deathscythe on Fri Nov 23, 2001 9:47 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nosferatu_Ethereal:
<B>Actually I am still on bolt.I hear from Sid alot but never you Deathscythe.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Is that so??? I thought you guys had just forgotten about Bolt, and had all gone your separate ways.<P>------------------
I don't mind if you try to kill me, but I might struggle a bit.
Deathscythe
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby sid 6.7 on Sat Nov 24, 2001 6:02 am

no actually me and Orclock have been alot on bolt having intellectual discussion aout movies and music. But we had figured that you have dumped us and went your seperate way.<P>------------------
Angelina Jolie is the perfect creation of all time <P>All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860) <P>"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid. "
- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855) <P>I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. "
- Mark Twain (1835-1910) <P>Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. "
- Bertrand Russell (1872-1970) <P>God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)
sid 6.7
Keenspot Despot

Return to Bobby's Britney Spears Fan Paradise