Why am I talking to myself now?

SUPEROSITY's Bobby's favorite pop songstress.

Moderators: brit-fan-no-1, Bobby

Postby Deathscythe on Thu Aug 02, 2001 5:35 am

I'd really like to know why I'm the only one posting here right now. Where are Sid and Orlock, and why'd they leave me?<P>------------------
I don't mind if you try to kill me, but I might struggle a bit.
Deathscythe
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Topdog#1 on Fri Aug 03, 2001 12:14 am

I think it is pretty safe to say that all of the once reserected board has once again died because of the things said by MAXWELL, I beleve he scared alot of them off...LOL, you know the ones with the wrestling themed names, and what not, except for the regulars, this board is back as it once was, a dead "ghost board"......I beleve this will be my last post for a while, I will check back often, but not post......"if I don;t see you no more in the world, I'll meet you on the next one...don't be late"<P>I will return shortly, and one question....did any of you all get registerd to the britneyspears.org BB?<P>------------------
I have seen many things, and still I have seen nothing.<p>[This message has been edited by Topdog#1 (edited 08-03-2001).]
Topdog#1
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Deathscythe on Fri Aug 03, 2001 2:04 am

I think I registered, but I'm not sure. And where did the other regulars go?<P>------------------
I don't mind if you try to kill me, but I might struggle a bit.
Deathscythe
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby sid 6.7 on Sun Aug 12, 2001 8:25 am

what max said what a stupid prank and a joke. I think that point has been established. besides i don't think the taker fag left. I think he is lurking around.<P>------------------
Angelina Jolie is the perfect creation of all time bow down in front of her heathens.<P>(slow footsteps)
DEAD MAN WALKING <P>Keep rolling rolling rolling
sid 6.7
Keenspot Despot

Postby Nosferatu Orlock on Mon Aug 13, 2001 10:18 am

Well I got to a point where I would not post daily about a week ago but I did on occassions and now Sid 6.7 is back.
Nosferatu Orlock
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Bobby's Britney Spears Fan Paradise