WTF

SUPEROSITY's Bobby's favorite pop songstress.

Moderators: brit-fan-no-1, Bobby

Postby BDM05 on Wed Aug 01, 2001 8:23 am

Y'all are crazy<P>see ya<P>------------------
I'm squishing your head!<P>BDM was here
BDM05
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Nosferatu Orlock on Wed Aug 01, 2001 8:41 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BDM05:
<B>Y'all are crazy<P>see ya<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Why are you judging people before you get to know them?Wait it does not look like you will be returning to this messageboard so its a kind of pointless question,but just in case you do.
<p>[This message has been edited by Nosferatu Orlock (edited 08-01-2001).]
Nosferatu Orlock
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Deathscythe on Thu Aug 02, 2001 6:18 am

Why the hell did he post here in the first place???<P>------------------
I don't mind if you try to kill me, but I might struggle a bit.
Deathscythe
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby sid 6.7 on Sun Aug 12, 2001 8:46 am

I take being crazy as a complement. Thank you very much. I also take insane, and phsycotic, as complemetns.<P>------------------
Angelina Jolie is the perfect creation of all time bow down in front of her heathens.<P>(slow footsteps)
DEAD MAN WALKING <P>Keep rolling rolling rolling
sid 6.7
Keenspot Despot

Postby Undertaker on Mon Aug 13, 2001 7:38 am

Sid sucks bigger cock then his mom.
<P>------------------
Try me I will make ya famous
Undertaker
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Nosferatu Orlock on Mon Aug 13, 2001 10:01 am

Undertaker you are a fuckwhit that can not even insult anyone properly.Not that a bitch like you has any right to insult anyone but you could at least come up with some that are clever and not just type the sameone over and over.It makes you look stupid,oh wait!You are stupid.<P>
Nosferatu Orlock
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby sid 6.7 on Tue Aug 14, 2001 12:27 am

Ummm taker let's get off momas cause I just got off yours.<P>------------------
Angelina Jolie is the perfect creation of all time <P>All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860) <P>"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid. "
- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855) <P>I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. "
- Mark Twain (1835-1910) <P>Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. "
- Bertrand Russell (1872-1970) <P>God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)
sid 6.7
Keenspot Despot

Postby Deathscythe on Tue Aug 14, 2001 1:57 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sid 6.7:
<B>Ummm taker let's get off momas cause I just got off yours.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Here's an original. Real creative Sid, especially since it's like 60 years old. But, it's kinda funny, since it's directed at Undertaker.<P>------------------
Deathscythe
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby I luv Brit on Tue Aug 14, 2001 1:59 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Undertaker:
<B>Sid sucks bigger cock then his mom.
Sid sucks bigger cock then his mom.<P>
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>ROTFLMFAO! And it's true! He's only been caught a few times, though. I only know it wasn't Noswhatever who caight Sid, since he was getting blowed by Sid.<P>------------------
I luv Brit
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Deathscythe on Tue Aug 14, 2001 2:01 am

Yet another almost intelligent and almost useful post by <I>I fuck myself to Britney Songs</I>, my new name for I luv Bitch, I mean I luv Brit.<P>Dumbass you can't even spell caught right. it really shows your maturity level. I'd say that you've been regressing into a primal state of being, but that's just my opinion.<P>------------------
Deathscythe
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Undertaker on Tue Aug 14, 2001 2:33 am

Sid you asshole leave my mama out of this. Shit faced punk.<P>------------------
Try me I will make ya famous
Undertaker
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby sid 6.7 on Tue Aug 14, 2001 3:54 am

Alright she's out.
She is out.
She's out.<P>------------------
Angelina Jolie is the perfect creation of all time <P>All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860) <P>"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid. "
- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855) <P>I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. "
- Mark Twain (1835-1910) <P>Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. "
- Bertrand Russell (1872-1970) <P>God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)
sid 6.7
Keenspot Despot

Postby sid 6.7 on Tue Aug 14, 2001 3:55 am

What time you want me to bring the bitch back.<P>------------------
- Voltaire (1694-1778)
sid 6.7
Keenspot Despot

Postby Nosferatu Orlock on Wed Aug 15, 2001 12:21 am

You sure talk alot about men sucking dick I Luv Brit.I think the reason for this is you secretly want to suck the biggest dicks you can find in the school restroom over and over again.Yes you try and falsely accuse me and Sid 6.7 of being gay because you want to hide your desires to suck dick.
Nosferatu Orlock
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Bobby's Britney Spears Fan Paradise