GAS STATION ROBBERY

SUPEROSITY's Bobby's favorite pop songstress.

Moderators: brit-fan-no-1, Bobby

Postby NationwideShadyRemix on Mon Aug 21, 2000 2:47 am

I LAUGHED MY ASS OF WHEN I SAW THE ARTICLE. IT I WOULD HAVE BEEN THIER I WOULD HAVE DONE ONE THING . I WOULD HAVE BROKEN IT UP BY DRAWING MY .25, SHOOTING THE GUNMEN AND THEN I WOULD MAKE SURE BRITNEY GOT "CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE" ! REMEMBER KEVLAR GOOD- BRITNEY BAD!<P>AND BOBBY DONT TRY ANY SHIT WITH ME. REMEMBER THERE'S A MILLION OF US JUST LIKE ME WHO CUSS LIKE ME AND JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK LIKE ME.<P>ALL THE STR8-UP HUSTLERS, NIGGAS, AND ANARCHISTS MUST UNITE TO STOP JIVE RECORDS, BRITNEY THE TRAILER-PARK HO, NSTINK, AND THE REST OF THIS POP SHIT INVASION<P>IF YOU AGREE WITH ME, REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE AND BE COUNTED !<P>
PS. I FORGOT TO MENTION IM TAKIN THE HATE TO LOUISIANA IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE. BRITNEY, WATCH OUT ! A SHADY WILL SHOW UP ON YOUR LAWN WITH A GUN SCREAMING "FUCK THE WORLD"!<P>OOPS! IM TAKIN IT NATIONWIDE!<P>------------------
Takin The Hate Nationwide
Shady Remix / Fidelity882
NationwideShadyRemix
Junior Keenspotter

Postby I_Love_Britney on Sun Aug 27, 2000 1:45 am

Just to clear things up, that never took place.
I_Love_Britney
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Nosferatu Orlock on Sun Aug 27, 2000 7:21 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NationwideShadyRemix:
<B>I LAUGHED MY ASS OF WHEN I SAW THE ARTICLE. IT I WOULD HAVE BEEN THIER I WOULD HAVE DONE ONE THING . I WOULD HAVE BROKEN IT UP BY DRAWING MY .25, SHOOTING THE GUNMEN AND THEN I WOULD MAKE SURE BRITNEY GOT "CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE" ! REMEMBER KEVLAR GOOD- BRITNEY BAD!Hell yahh!Bitch brit do'nt even have the right to come from the same state as Poppy Z.Brite Anne Rice,and the Festival of the Dead.And alot of my family members.Lets get the ho outta Louisiana for good!!<P>AND BOBBY DONT TRY ANY SHIT WITH ME. REMEMBER THERE'S A MILLION OF US JUST LIKE ME WHO CUSS LIKE ME AND JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK LIKE ME.<P>ALL THE STR8-UP HUSTLERS, NIGGAS, AND ANARCHISTS MUST UNITE TO STOP JIVE RECORDS, BRITNEY THE TRAILER-PARK HO, NSTINK, AND THE REST OF THIS POP SHIT INVASION<P>IF YOU AGREE WITH ME, REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE AND BE COUNTED !<P>
PS. I FORGOT TO MENTION IM TAKIN THE HATE TO LOUISIANA IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE. BRITNEY, WATCH OUT ! A SHADY WILL SHOW UP ON YOUR LAWN WITH A GUN SCREAMING "FUCK THE WORLD"!<P>OOPS! IM TAKIN IT NATIONWIDE!<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
Nosferatu Orlock
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby I_luvbritney on Wed Aug 30, 2000 5:54 am

Quit believing everything you hear that's not true.We know you're trying to get us aagainst her and it's now working so stop it ya stupid monkey.
I_luvbritney
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby brit-fan-no-1 on Thu Aug 31, 2000 6:46 am

It's funny that some people think they can just "show up" in Britney Spears' front yard. First off, you have to know WHERE that is, and second, do you think it's REALLY that easy to just go up and ring the doorbell?!? Not so!
brit-fan-no-1
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby sid 6.7 on Thu Aug 31, 2000 6:56 am

well as a matter of fact i know people who can hack the FBI persons files so i am sure i could get that address but i agree what are you gonna do when you show up on her lawn and ring the doorbell it isn't as you think to talk to someone famous and beatiful like that <P>oh yeah max have you had that interview with britney yet<P>------------------
dein wiesses fleisch erregt mich so/ich bin ein trauriger Gigolo
English translation
Your white flesh excites me so Sadly I am a gigolo
sid 6.7
Keenspot Despot

Postby sid 6.7 on Tue Jul 24, 2001 9:21 am

damn i was a moron. why did i say talk to her when that guy said he would kill her. I guess i should have read the posts more carefully. This is from the orlock invasion.<P>------------------
Angelina Jolie is the perfect creation of all time bow down in front of her heathens.<P>(slow footsteps)
DEAD MAN WALKING <P>Keep rolling rolling rolling
sid 6.7
Keenspot Despot

Postby Nosferatu Orlock on Tue Jul 24, 2001 9:32 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nosferatu Orlock:
<B> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>This is weird,I dont get it.What did I do?My reply is in bold and I did not actually reply the whole thing is the same other than the comment I made about Poppy Z.Brite and Anne Rice but its mixed in with all the things that guy was saying.Then again it is from almost a year ago so that is why I dont remember what I did.It is odd though none of my other posts have ever turned out like that and I would never try to mix my paragraph in with another persons because I would want it clear what things I said and what things they said.
<p>[This message has been edited by Nosferatu Orlock (edited 07-24-2001).]
Nosferatu Orlock
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Deathscythe on Wed Aug 01, 2001 2:32 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sid 6.7:
<B>damn i was a moron. why did i say talk to her when that guy said he would kill her. I guess i should have read the posts more carefully. This is from the orlock invasion.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sid, you and I both know that neither you nor anyone else can hack the FBI person's file. It's got a 512-bit encryption, which is more than plenty, considering really tough firewalls are 32-bit. Kinda like my firewall.
<P>------------------
I don't mind if you try to kill me, but I might struggle a bit.
Deathscythe
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Deathscythe on Thu Aug 02, 2001 6:23 am

I forgot to mention, it's triple 512 encryption.<P>------------------
Deathscythe
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby DUDE on Sun Sep 23, 2001 2:23 am

this sux! i am the only dude here who doesn't know how to hack! that ticks me off. some1 please tell me how! I HAVE BRIT'S ADDRESS!! <P>
<P>------------------
LATER PEEPS,
DAPARTYBOMBER!
DUDE
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Deathscythe on Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:52 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DUDE:
<B>this sux! i am the only dude here who doesn't know how to hack! that ticks me off. some1 please tell me how! I HAVE BRIT'S ADDRESS!! <P>
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Doesn't everyone know how to hack? It's easy enough. Ask Sid6.7, if he's still around that is.<P>------------------
Deathscythe
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby sid 6.7 on Fri Sep 28, 2001 4:53 am

Of course Sid can hack. And of course Sid will not teach anyone how to hack. It's an art and a skill one must obtain on his own.
Hello I am sid 6.7 and I am back, and I am pissed. Hell Yeah Baby.<P>------------------
Angelina Jolie is the perfect creation of all time <P>All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860) <P>"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid. "
- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855) <P>I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. "
- Mark Twain (1835-1910) <P>Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. "
- Bertrand Russell (1872-1970) <P>God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)
sid 6.7
Keenspot Despot

Postby Deathscythe on Sat Oct 06, 2001 7:52 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sid 6.7:
<B>Of course Sid can hack. And of course Sid will not teach anyone how to hack. It's an art and a skill one must obtain on his own.
Hello I am sid 6.7 and I am back, and I am pissed. Hell Yeah Baby.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Don't forget horny<P>------------------
Deathscythe
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby A Man In Black on Thu Nov 15, 2001 12:26 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Deathscythe:
<B> Don't forget horny<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>And useless. Can't forget useless.<P>This is based on the idea that the FBI keeps a dossier on Britney Spears, which would be a) pointless and b) illegal. I'm not so na
A Man In Black
Keenspot Despot

Postby sid 6.7 on Sat Nov 24, 2001 6:21 am

Who ever said I am gonna do it. I don't like that little blond tramp why would I waste my time stalking her. I really do no want to see her blowing justin you know.<P>------------------
Angelina Jolie is the perfect creation of all time <P>All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860) <P>"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid. "
- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855) <P>I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. "
- Mark Twain (1835-1910) <P>Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. "
- Bertrand Russell (1872-1970) <P>God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)
sid 6.7
Keenspot Despot

Postby sid 6.7 on Sat Nov 24, 2001 6:22 am

I beat MIB in the amount of posts we have now that is cool.<P>------------------
- Voltaire (1694-1778)
sid 6.7
Keenspot Despot

Postby sid 6.7 on Sat Nov 24, 2001 6:25 am

I beat MIB in the amount of posts we have now that is cool.<P>Well I am just gonna wait and bleed.<P>------------------
- Voltaire (1694-1778)
sid 6.7
Keenspot Despot

Postby sid 6.7 on Sat Nov 24, 2001 6:27 am

I beat MIB in the amount of posts we have now that is cool.<P>Well I am just gonna wait and bleed.<P>------------------
- Voltaire (1694-1778)
sid 6.7
Keenspot Despot

Return to Bobby's Britney Spears Fan Paradise