Condolences on your loss

The official message board of involuntary celibacy.

Moderators: Aaron M. Holm, esquire, PostProductionPrincess

Condolences on your loss

Postby silentdarth on Sat Aug 02, 2003 8:30 pm

Aaron,
I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. I hope everything gets easier for you and that your family is holding up ok as well.
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
silentdarth
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: If there's a bright center of the universe, I'm at the point it's farthest from.

Postby Aaron M. Holm, esquire on Mon Aug 04, 2003 8:18 am

Thanks for the concern. I really appreciate it.

Actually, things are getting better... Now that the horrible business ofr Grandma's stroke and her passing away are now over and done with, things are starting to get back to normal, again.

Unfortunately, the whole stressful mess left me with little time to work on strips, hence the lateness of some strips to update on their designated days. I'm back to work again, albiet slowly... It's late today, but I'll either have it up later today or have two up on Wednesday. Either way, there will be three strips this week at JA and two at S&V. I'm not going to let this bad situation continue to keep me down, and to keep everyone from getting their strips.
Mr. Holm is personally responsible for the quality of his comics. If you and your friends aren't completely and utterly entertained by any of his comics, it may result in his being booted from Keenspot. This will dishonor his family, which he can only restore by taking his own life with a sword.
--------------------------------------------
Sex & Violence * Joe Average
Aaron M. Holm, esquire
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Joe Average