Confused

The official message board of involuntary celibacy.

Moderators: Aaron M. Holm, esquire, PostProductionPrincess

Confused

Postby benfinn2 on Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:23 am

Whats going on im lost in the plot. what happened to learning from the yoda guy?
benfinn2
Junior Keenspotter

Re: Confused

Postby Taramoor on Wed Jul 23, 2003 2:46 pm

benfinn2 wrote:Whats going on im lost in the plot. what happened to learning from the yoda guy?

Plot threads sometimes just kind of vanish. It's part of the fun, I'm still wondering what happend to Joe's script.

Anyway, Joe became kind of an asshat while Aaron was on Hiatus. I'd never expect him to treat Marta that way. Although he's in a relationship now so maybe that caused a slight change in his perspective on the situation.
Bah
Taramoor
Junior Keenspotter

Re: Confused

Postby Aaron M. Holm, esquire on Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:18 pm

Taramoor wrote:Anyway, Joe became kind of an asshat while Aaron was on Hiatus. I'd never expect him to treat Marta that way. Although he's in a relationship now so maybe that caused a slight change in his perspective on the situation.

Yeah, That certainly has been the case, hasn't it?

I'm pleading the fifth on this one, as my lovely & talented girlfriend wrote this storyline. I imagine, though, that this is the last you'll be seeing of "Asshole Joe," as I, of course, already know the rest of the story, and because it's not especially a side of Joe I'm especially wanting to bring forth.

Don't get me wrong, though. I think Amber did a marvelous job of writing. I love this story a lot, and I think she's bringing a lot of fresh air to JA. She just needs to get used to it, and this kind of stuff is normal.
:)
Mr. Holm is personally responsible for the quality of his comics. If you and your friends aren't completely and utterly entertained by any of his comics, it may result in his being booted from Keenspot. This will dishonor his family, which he can only restore by taking his own life with a sword.
--------------------------------------------
Sex & Violence * Joe Average
Aaron M. Holm, esquire
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Not that unusual...

Postby Lendorien on Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:25 am

Hey, this sort of thing happenes tot he best of us. I've said some pretty jerky things in my time. Joe's probably in a really good mood, feeling cocky...
It happens. He's a good enough guy that I'm sure he'll make up for it.
Lendorien
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Joe Average