The Unofficial S&V Forum

The official message board of involuntary celibacy.

Moderators: Aaron M. Holm, esquire, PostProductionPrincess

Postby Aaron M. Holm, esquire on Wed Apr 10, 2002 6:05 am

Hey, Campers.

I'm not sure if the lull in posting is due to the ungodly slowness of the boards, lately, or the lack of anything worth talking about or what, but I figured that I should at least make a point of saying that this will suffice as an unnofficial message board for S&V until such time as I can get a new board set up elsewhere.

Cheers,

A.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aaron M. Holm, esquire on 2002-04-10 07:19 ]</font>
Aaron M. Holm, esquire
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Aaron M. Holm, esquire on Thu Apr 18, 2002 8:50 am

OK, that EZBoard that I made for an S&V forum really sucks, so I'm going back to using this as the S&V forum once again, so talk here if you want to discuss S&V stuff...

So, um.... Yeah.
Mr. Holm is personally responsible for the quality of his comics. If you and your friends aren't completely and utterly entertained by any of his comics, it may result in his being booted from Keenspot. This will dishonor his family, which he can only restore by taking his own life with a sword.
--------------------------------------------
Sex & Violence * Joe Average
Aaron M. Holm, esquire
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Ajax Talk NOW

Postby Chris Crosby on Fri May 17, 2002 6:16 pm

I made you a S&V forum, down below (the new Administration Control Panel RULES). Enjoy!
Chris Crosby
KeenAdmin

Return to Joe Average